Hotel les Embruns
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Red Fox(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
View Hotel
Equinoxe Hotel(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
View Hotel
Hotel Jules(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
View Hotel
Hotel Bristol(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Cote Mer(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
View Hotel
Hotel Castel Victoria(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
  • Bar/Lounge
Be Cottage(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
  • Bar/Lounge
Nouveau Caddy Hotel(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
  • Beachfront
Pol Hotel(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
  • Bar/Lounge
Itsara Suites & Spa(Le Touquet – Paris-Plage)
  • Spa
All reviewsno liftmarket placecomfortable bedshops and restaurantsnice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2010

After a long drive of 430 miles we so looked forward to a nice comfortable nights stay. On first impressions the room appeared to smell damp and unairred, however when we went to bed that night my daughters and I could not get warm and within 10 minutes felt cold from the damp bedding. Thankfully I had spare bedding of my daughters that we had used whilst travelling and I laid this over us.

Overall a bad nights stay. The photos do over embellish this hotel. Our room looked ok at first impression but the general decor was not of a high standard on closer inspection.

Sadly a disappointing stay overall.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2010

We stayed for 5 days and 4 nights, the theme of the room was a calm, blue seaside. It's very modern and has nice toilletries, the beds were extremly comfortable. I recommend rooms 19-24, they are located seperate from the rest of the hotel, I and my friend stayed in room 19. These rooms have a more adventurous effect as they are mostly ground level except for one. The beach is incredible and has the best sand I've ever. I would recommend having breakfast there, and seeking lunch and dinner elsewhere, somewhere with culture, though cheap is good it isn't here, the food is exactily that when you buy cheap, cheap. All of my year at school REALLY enjoyed the stay, my first stay abroad is probably going to be one of the best!!! :)

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed 5 October 2009

We stayed for 3 days attracted primarily by the free wifi which you may know is hard to come by in France free or not!
The wifi materialised and worked perfectly. The staff were friendly and efficient. The room was clean and attractive. No shower but a working bath with shower attachment.
The buffet breakfast was good and plentiful.
The location was great to get to restaurants and the sea front.
The parking issue was easily solved by simply walking along the road which the hotel is in until you pass the market place 2 blocks down on the left and from then on the street parking is free. We left our car there for the entire 3 days. It is not difficult to stop outside the hotel to drop off/pick up bags etc.
We will certainly return.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2009

We booked a room at this Hotel for New Year. We went to Le Touquet for a romantic New year, just me and my girlfriend. We arrived on New Years Eve and checked in, we asked them where to park. They gave us very poor directions for parking. Luckily we parked next to the beach 200 metres away down the road which was free and safe during our stay. The next problem was with the toilet. We had booked a family room as it was the only one remaining. There was a shower room and a seperate toilet. The toilet did not work at any point during our stay. We pointed this out to the people on reception several times, but they did not fix the problem. We endeed up filling up the bathroom bin and using that to flush the toilet. I would like to say this was not the only problem. There is a key to open the outside door, which took us 15 minutes to get open. You have to be a locksmith to get the door open with the correct amount of turn and wiggle. We did ring the emergency number but the only message we recieved was that the number was no longer in use. As it was New Year this was late and the tempereature was well below freezing. When we left we were not offered any discount, and the receptioist was rude. Please do not visit this hotel it is poor.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 10 September 2008

We have just returned from a stay at the Hotel Les Embruns in Le Touquet, thankfully it was only for one night! On first impressions the hotels looks fine, what we were expecting. We weren't expecting luxury for the price.

We arrived at about 10am, and very pleased to find our room was ready. When booking the hotel, we were told that the hotel had its own private car park, this was untrue. We had to pay 2 euros an hour and had to keep buying a ticket every hour. Nobody in the hotel spoke English, so we had to grin and bare this until we found someone that did. Managed to find a free parking space about 15 mins walk away. We we got to our room, we were greeted with 2 single beds pushed together that were full of crumbs, so obviously been changed since last occupant. This wasn't the only thing in the bed, both of were bitten badly and woke up scratching.

As for the bathroom, this was full of mold and is in need of refurbishment. the shower door did not close, so water went everywhere.

I must say the hotel was in a good location, and Le Touquet was as lovely as ever...just don't stay in this hotel..go down the road to The Red Fox.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple