“Good price, average hotel”

Villa Bellagio - Marne la Vallee
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed here in February half term, upon arrival receptionist said that we did not have a reservation (we had already prepaid) and they didn't have a room for us. They were very friendly and found a room for us. The room was very big with a queen bed, single bed and sofa bed (for four). The room was clean and just what we needed. The electricity didn't work in our room and several members of staff came up to try and fix the problem and help us,unfortunately the electricity went off every night so we couldn't charge or phones etc. But the staff were friendly enough and fixed the problems! Cheap budget hotel but would definitely recommend for location and friendly staff! There is a gorgeous pizza place around the corner also (Pizzeria Di Roma), it doesn't look great but the food is absolutely amazing, a definite must if you're staying in Bussy Saint Georges!! I will be visiting the hotel again in October, good value for money!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large and quiet!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank howardyy

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Ok check in: easy quick - I felt a little too easy.
Got to my room, which I had only booked an hour prior, it was a queen bed, I booked a twin. Went down to reception, the guy wasn't too worried, gave me a new room. I went up, room was just a room, then I looked in the bathroom, the shower was broken so they just wrapped the shower head and line around the bath tap and that was it, so to have a shower you had to hold up the head. At first I was going to let it go, but then I decided considering it was my bday weekend that no I wasn't going to have this so went down to reception asked if I could change rooms again, he flat out, without taking a breath said no, I thought he was joking, but no he was dead serious- I couldn't believe it, I explained the situation and he just said wait till the engineer tomorrow. I wasn't having it so I asked for my queen room back and me and my friend slept in the same bed. Not good service at all, I understand if there's no more rooms but just to flat out say no like that I felt was rude. Then the next night I asked the receptionist if he could print something off, he said yes and gave me the email address to send it to. I went to the room, sent it, came back down and a new guy was there, he refused to print it off saying they don't do it. Again bad service. We stayed due to being close to Disney, never again

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2014

My partner and I stayed here for 1 week in April 2014, the hotel was easy to find from the station a right, left and right. On entering the hotel we were pleasantly surprised with a nice lobby, check-in was quick and simple and we went straight to our room. This is when our views changed, as said in other reviews the corridors are damaged, stained and mucky. We were in room 138 - once in our room we noticed that the mucky carpets continued. The bedroom/kitchen area was tidy, as well as the bathroom. We had a set of drawers and a wardrobe with coat hangers, there were no utensils or cooking equipments. The hob did not work, and this was due to safety reasons in the hotel - so all week we had to eat out (rather expensive) but luckily we took enough, though this is not the self-catering hotel as we thought. We did however have a fridge. The bath/shower was very nice and the heat was always on, the wifi was always available. The hotel is however, perfectly situated for the train station for access to Paris and Disneyland. To summarise, budget hotel with budget standards at a budget price, staff were helpful, cleaners were in everyday and they cannot be faulted. If you can afford more I would recommend, this is a smoker friendly and pet allowed hotel with no access to food unless you go out a lot, the restaurants are nearby and good quality. Would only recommend this hotel as a last resort, it was a room only need for us and can only say go if you need it for easy access to disney.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Hotel was hard to find as no directions. Reception staff(girl with glasses) absolutely rude and obviously didn't like her job. Changed rooms 3 times Bcoz first it was facing other rooms windows and microwave didn't work, telephone in house didn't work and the receptionist said they don't really provide them! It stated clearly on website that rooms have microwaves , fridges etc as self catering! Then next room fridge not working. Finally third room was constantly at 100 degrees had to leave windows open all night despite rain. No cutlery. Had to purchase my own frying pan and cups for tea! Better hotels near the station with better friendly staff. Would never ever recommend or stay here. The only person nice enough to give me the managers name was a black guy at reception the day we were leaving! Not worth any amount. Pay more and hv piece of mind.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 11 December 2013

- close to railway station (access to Paris and Disney) and Bussy center (restaurants and food shop nearby)
- by car easy access: 2 minutes from A4 motorway
- rooms are quite large with fridge + possibility to cook
- indoor free car park

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Booked and paid for this well in advance of our holiday, purely because of it`s close location to Disney. For this it couldn't be faulted, just 5 minutes or so walk to the station and a further 10 minutes on the train to Disney. There is also a very secure underground car park, which was very welcome. It was useful to have a fridge in the room, as we got food and drink in to have breakfast in the room, meaning we could just get up and off quickly in the morning. The town has numerous bars / restaurants nearby and a supermarket all within a few minutes walk, those are the good points.
The hotel seems like it needs a lot of money spending on it, decor and fixtures / fixings are tired and dirty, particularly the carpets which we didn`t dare walk on in bare feet! The corridors were dark and had a musty smell and it was only after my wife used some antibac wipes, which she always carries with her, that we used the toilet / shower. We also had to ask for bath towels and reception reluctantly gave us one each, after first offering 2 for the 4 of us.
We didn`t eat there and the breakfast room always seemed empty, when we passed it. The hotel did what we wanted it to do, in that it was close to Disney and simply somewhere to sleep, but it was overall a very poor hotel and I won`t want to return again, so suggest readers look elsewhere when in this area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Richard M
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on 8th August 2013 after a day at Disney. We booked because of its close location to disney and cheap price.
The hotel wasn't the cleanest but in our experience this was only the case in the corridors - the carpet was quite stained throughout, however the bedroom was very clean and extremely spacious which was unexpected- a nice surprise. We got free wifi with our stay. There was secure underground parking which we where pleased with and the next day we were allowed to leave our car there after we had checked out while we went into Paris for the day- we walked to the train station which was only a 10 minute walk at the most- another bonus.
We didn't have the breakfast.

I found all the staff to be extremely polite and accommodating and they all spoke excellent English.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bussy St Georges
Mercure Marne la vallee Bussy St Georges
Mercure Marne la vallee Bussy St...
#1 of 5 in Bussy St Georges
B&B Hotel Marne la Vallee Bussy
B&B Hotel Marne la Vallee Bussy
#3 of 5 in Bussy St Georges
Premiere Classe MLV - Bussy Saint Georges
Premiere Classe MLV - Bussy Sain...
#2 of 5 in Bussy St Georges
Campanile Marne la Vallee
Campanile Marne la Vallee
#4 of 5 in Bussy St Georges
B&B Hotel Marne-La-Vallee Torcy
Ibis Budget Marne la Vallee Val d'Europe

Been to Villa Bellagio - Marne la Vallee? Share your experiences!