The hotel was near to disneyland (one stop by metro). The metro station is 2 min by foot.The rooms were comfortable and clean. The staff very polite and helpful. And the price per night is very good for a hotel near to disneyland.
The majority of the hotels inside the Disney Park are old, very crowded, and very expensive without a quallity. Are like a mass center.
Tullip Inn is a very sweet, calm, hotel in a quiet location, with a descent quality of sleep (the only thing you need after a whole day in disneypark). I reccomend it for sure.
Don't forget to visit, a perfect brasserie, which is near to the hotel, side on the the metro station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is ideally situated, just 5 minutes from Disneyland Resort Paris and 35 minutes from downtown Paris, directly opposite the train station. It is a 5 minute drive to the Val d'Europe shopping centre and La Vallée outlet Shopping Village. It's convenient location near to the A4 allows quick access to Porte de Bercy, Orly and Charles de Gaulle airports. The comfortably furnished and soundproof rooms all come with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer and separate toilet. Further fittings include a direct dial telephone, satellite TV and a WiFi Internet connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Marne la vallee Bussy St Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Marne La Vallee Hotel Bussy St Georges
- Tulip Inn Marne La Vallée
- Tulip Marne Vallee Inn
- Golden Tulip Marne La Vallée
- Mercure Marne La Vallee Bussy St Georges Marne-La-Vallee