US$61
Campanile Marne la Vallee(Bussy St Georges)
US$76
US$116
Paxton Resort & Spa(Ferrieres-en-Brie)
US$143
US$144
US$112
US$49
US$48
US$57
Hotels.com
Ibis Budget Marne la Vallee(St.-Thibault-des-Vignes)
US$71
US$64
All reviewsrer stationseparate toiletcentral paristown squareafter a long dayfresh fruitcroissantsbussy sttrain ridefantastic hotelcomfortable hotelfamily roomthe air conditioningdouble roomvisiting disneystopsmins
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights from the 14th June.
Met by very polite reception staff who was very helpful and explained everything we needed to know.
Good selection of hot and cold food for breakfast in the morning. Sat on the terrace as there was a nice breeze outside.
Hotel very close to the train station and only 2 stops away from Disneyland.
Only fault was that the air conditioning was waiting to be fixed but was able to sleep at night. Extra pillows in wardrobe if needed and room was made up everyday on our return.

Would use this hotel if i was in the are again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Jérémy V, General Manager at Mercure Marne la vallee Bussy St Georges, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Customer,

We are delighted that you took the time to post a review for your recent stay at the Mercure Marne La Vallée Bussy St Georges.

On behalf of the entire team, I offer our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Please be assured that this does not reflect the quality of the usual services we offer our customers and that your remarks have already been transmitted to the teams concerned, in order to improve our services and to bring you full satisfaction of your next Stay with us.
Our air conditioning is repairing enross, work to finish within two weeks. I am sincerely sorry for the discomfort associated with this situation. I am delighted that our staff are welcomed, I will remind them of your compliments quickly.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming him back to our hotel, please sincerely, dear customer.
cordially

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We were a group of 80 staying at the hotel and had a pretty good experience here. The hotel is close to the metro station and very handy to the outlet mall (one stop) and to Disneyland (two stops). For visiting the downtown of Paris, it is not that handy as it takes from 45 minutes to 2 hours (depending on the traffic). The breakfast was very adequate and the hotel accommodated us by providing us a hot breakfast prior to a very early departure to the airport which was great. My only complaint other than the distance to Paris (which the hotel can not help) is that we were charged 150 euro for a room to have pizza on our last night. I found that a bit steep given the number of rooms we had for three nights but the hotel is pleasant enough.,

Stayed April 2017, travelled with friends

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Jérémy V, General Manager at Mercure Marne la vallee Bussy St Georges, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear customer,
We thank you for your feedback following your stay at the Hotel Mercure Marne the Valley Bussy St Georges.
It is with great pleasure that we receive compliments. Also, we certainly share your comments with our team. Your satisfaction is the best reward for our staff who work day after day to offer you impeccable service.
Our restaurant is closed on certain days of the week, we open the restaurant on the closing days when on request for an extra meal of 20 people. What happens quite often. I'm sorry that your agency have not contacted us to offer this service.
Waiting to welcome you again, we pray you to believe, Madam / Sir, in expressing our feelings the best

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Arrived late in the evening, asked for privilege room got it, once in the room I have found out that nothing is there. No privilege drinks - just one water. Cafe machine was in the room but no capsules, no sugar nothing. No extra cosmetics in bathroom that are usually in privilege room. When ask in reception where is mu privilege stuff I was told that sorry I don't have any of those items at my desk and that was it... And AC was not working - making lot of noise and not blowing cool air... I think it's time to switch different hotels network as this is not the first time I'm disappointed in mercure or novotel network.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Jérémy V, General Manager at Mercure Marne la vallee Bussy St Georges, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear Customer,

We are delighted that you took the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Mercure Marne La Vallée Bussy St Georges.

On behalf of the entire team, I offer our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Please be assured that this does not reflect the quality of the usual services we offer our customers and that your comments have already been sent to the teams concerned in order to improve our services and to give you full satisfaction during your Next stay with us. Our air conditioning is currently being repaired, it will be ready for the summer season, I want to apologize for the inconvenience.
As for the extra services that have to be offered in the room, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. I will get closer to the housekeeper and my reception staff to remedy this problem.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel, please sincerely, dear customer.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I with our 1 year old daughter have checked into this hotel and can't be more disappointed!
The female staff are so rude it's a disgrace! None of them seem to want to be there and any question you ask seems to be too much trouble to even bother!
The kitchen isn't even open for dinner on Friday and Saturday! The air conditioner has been broken the whole time and they also have construction going on which was never mentioned. After not being able to sleep on arrival we go into the lift to find a small notice advising of this.
We left today to go out and placed a "do not disturb" sign out the front as we didn't pack any of our things up and on our return the sign was placed inside our room and it had been made up with all our belongings touched!!! Absolutely furious with this! We didn't even bother complaining as they wouldn't care less and we would be waisting our time. The male staff were pleasant to deal with and the rooms are clean, still, I highly discourage you booking this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Shnnon R
Jérémy V, General Manager at Mercure Marne la vallee Bussy St Georges, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Customer,

On behalf of the entire team, I offer our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Please be assured that this does not in any way reflect the quality of the usual services we offer our customers and that your comments have already been sent to the relevant teams in order to improve our services and to give you full satisfaction during your Next stay with us.
I am sorry for the discomfort associated with the fact that our air conditioning has broken down recently, we are at the end of work, ie handing the rooms clean, with no unpleasant noises from work. I will immediately get closer to the person in charge of the cleaning of the rooms and send your comment. We must respect the wish of our customers to preserve their living spaces during their stay.
The restaurant is not open indeed, this is marked on our sites, I am sorry you did not notify it before. There are more than 10 restaurants around the hotel within a 3 minute walk which give satisfactions to many of our guests.

Customer reviews are a source of constant improvement. We wish you a great day

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

To say I had hopes is an under statement. That being said by 2000 at night my room still was not ready for occupation. I was asked to wait at the bar and they would get me a room when they could. Generally when a hotel fails this severely with reservations made months in advance you get offered an upgraded room that happens to be available or at least a discount. Do not attempt to stay here is one want to relaxing after a long day in the city.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Megan D
Jérémy V, General Manager at Mercure Marne la vallee Bussy St Georges, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear Customer,

We are delighted that you took the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Mercure Marne La Vallée Bussy Saint Georges.

We had delays on Friday as we had delays on Friday as we were in the midst of the refurbishment of our rooms, the work was delayed, we were required to carry out a thorough check of the room to ensure Comfort and security of our customers. We offered you a drink at the hotel bar to wait. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.