A clean & comfortable hotel.
A bonus to have tea & coffee making facilites in the rooms.
Pleasant bar & restaurant.
Breakfast good. Another bonus to have scrambled eggs, sausages & saute potatoes.
Approx 45 mins drive into central Paris or take the train.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated BEST WESTERN Paris Val de Bievre is in Jouy en Josas, a town famous for its jouy tiles, just 8 mn from the Chateau de Versailles and close to Paris. Situated at the entrance to the HEC business school campus, this modern hotel puts hospitality, comfort and friendliness first. Our restaurant is opened 7 days a week (except for Saturday lunch). The swimming pool does not exist anymore, you can find now a lounge terrasse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Paris Val De Bievre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Paris Val De Bievre Hotel Jouy En Josas
- Holiday Inn Jouy En Josas
- Jouy En Josas Holiday Inn