“Good service, very friendly staff, good quality food”
Review of Ristorante Riviera

Ristorante Riviera
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Walldorf
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Walldorf, Germany
“Good service, very friendly staff, good quality food”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Travelling to Walldorf on a regular basis, I have had many experiences at Riviera restaurant, and have never had to make any complaint.

Good food, efficient and friendly staff. I would recommend!

• Visited November 2013

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“A nice little Italian”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Use this restaurant whilst in Germany - it has become a bit of a favourite with my European colleagues. Service good, food good.....menus also available in English, which helps! My last meal included Italian Starter and Lasagna (the bread supplied at the table is really good) and finished with coffee and grappa.......which I believe was complimentary. The food was great and reasonably priced. We will be back and I highly recommend if in the area.

• Visited January 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great food, good service”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Group of 10 of us went here last week. Great food, well cooked and very good service. Menus available in English which always helps when there's 8 non-German speakers in the group, even the specials were translated. Will defiantly visit again next time I'm in the area.

Visited November 2013
Frederiksberg, Denmark
“To slow, much to slow”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The food was actually ok, but the service lousy. I wanted to order another glass of wine and bit of dessert, but after waiting +20 minutes, no having been ignored for +20 minutes then I decided to pay the bill and leave
Litterally, I sat at an empty table, with an emptly wine-glass and an empty bottle of water, and was not contacted by any waiter nor could I get eye contact with them. Waiving my credit finally did the trick

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Per K
brevard, nc
“love the quirks”
Reviewed 11 January 2013 via mobile

Riveria is a small restaurant and quite intimate. It is very local and it seems everyone knows everyone. I try to go early when the staff isn't busy with the regulars. The owner is always pleasant to me and I speak very little German. The food is really quite good. Soups are simple and tasteful. The pizza is always hot and perfectly prepared. Desserts are hand-made with excellent presentation. The specials can be quite special and you can get some very authentic Italian dishes. I've eaten here many times and never had a bad meal nor have I ever experienced any rudeness as others have mentioned.