I spent 2 days in this hotel for a relaxing short break.
The position is absolutely excellent, the perfect place to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings, right on the sea. The staff at the reception, restaurant, bar and the cleaning ladies are extremely nice, friendly and helpful. The swimming pool area is spotless, and it is very rare to find a big swimming pool with a depth that goes from 1.5 to 3.5 metres, I really enjoyed it.
However we were rather disappointed with the room. I booked a classic double room, and at the reception they told us that we had been exceptionally upgraded. Nice. But to be very honest, I still have no idea what the room we got had more than the classic room. The room was spacious, but seriously lacking decor and personality. On one big white wall there was a nail, suggesting that maybe earlier there was at least a picture of some sort. The shower was a bit bizarre, with an unusual shape, I think it was supposed to be a sort of vertical Jacuzzi but we didn't quite get it. It's a pity because the hotel, restaurant and service are really at 4 star level but the room is far from that. I wouldn't spend more than 2 night there.
Overall we enjoyed our time in Golfo Aranci especially thanks to the staff of the hotel that we sincelry thank.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated modern high quality 4 Stars Hotel with private beach, pools, restaurants, dock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Gabbiano Azzurro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gabbiano Azzurro Hotel
- Gabbiano Azzurro Golfo Aranci
- Hotel Gabbiano Azzurro Sardinia/Golfo Aranci