My wife and I have just spent four very pleasant days in the hotel Gabbiano Azzurro in one of the hotels third floor sea view double rooms.
The rooms are compact but have spacious and very well equipped bathrooms with a comprehensive range of toiletries which are refreshed each day. The air conditioning was efficient; the TV offered the usual range of satellite channels and had the ability to change the language for some of the programmes on offer.
The hotel is perfectly located on the sea shore and offers the facility of its own private beach with towels available from the hotel. The dining room is spacious and breakfast consists of a wide range of foods from bacon and eggs to soft cheese with honey.
However, what really impressed me about the hotel was the excellent level of customer service provided by the hotel staff. In this hotel the staff are focused on meeting the hotels guests needs rather than just doing their jobs, the sign of a really good hotel and not just a good hotel.
A great hotel with brilliant staff. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated modern high quality 4 Stars Hotel with private beach, pools, restaurants, dock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Gabbiano Azzurro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gabbiano Azzurro Hotel
- Gabbiano Azzurro Golfo Aranci
- Hotel Gabbiano Azzurro Sardinia/Golfo Aranci