Fantatic hotel if you are looking to kick back, enjoy the sun, sand and sea, as well as get spoiled by good food and wellness therapy.
The Hotel consists of a newly renovated main building with very spacious and comfortable rooms with a 4 star category. To either side of the main building are self catering appartments with a small kitchen as well as bungalows.
Most of the rooms have a beautiful seaview garden or balcony. The hotel is located right by the beach and has also a private beach area for hotel guests only. The two swimmings pools are well maintained with crystal clear water and suitable for adults as well as children.
One of the pools is slighted heated. For kids there is a kids club where they do many various activities, a playground and a mini disco each evening.
We loved the food and the large variety of salads and desserts. One thing that was bothersome though was that you can not take dessert yourself, there is a person who loads the dessert that you want for you. This leads to long lines and everybody starring at you and what you choose for dessert. Not really fitting well to this standard of hotel/restaurant. Other than that, food, service and choice was excellent.
The hotel staff are very friendly and speak either English or German, and all speak Italian.
The staff try hard to help you if you have any issues or problem, as was also the case with us as we were initally given a room in the apartments and not the main building as we expected.
The hotel lies in a small quiet village so a car rental is recommended if you want to see more of the island. A small shop is located about 500m from the hotel where you can buy some basic things, but other then that you need to travel to town.
All in all we had a great stay at the resort and highly recommend it.
2 adults and 2 Kids (2yrs, 5yrs)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family hotel directly on the sea with private beach, 2 swimming pools, wellness center with relax area, sauna, turksih bath and wide choice of beauty treatments and massages, gym, miniclub for children 3-12 years with evening baby dance and baby cinema. For adults we offer morning stretching, acquagym, evening pianobar. 2 restaurants of which one on the beach (open July-August), ideal Resort for families with children. Only few steps away from Costa Smeralda, Porto Rotondo, Olbia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Resort & SPA Baia Caddinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Resort And Spa Baia Caddinas
- Baia Caddinas Hotel
- Hotel Resort & SPA Baia Caddinas Sardinia/Golfo Aranci