“Very friendly, good food and prices”
Review of arco rosso

arco rosso
Ranked #12 of 51 Restaurants in Letojanni
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: pina and lina speak English,they offer the best sea food and Sicilian food
The Hague
“Very friendly, good food and prices”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The female owner can speak English fluently and the food is very good. The atmosphere was nice and near the beach! There is a nice terrace as well

1 Thank Fleaco

• Hebrew first
Parbold, United Kingdom
“Excellent, unpretentious restaurant.”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Good food, good surroundings, good service, excellent English speaker. It doesn't look much from the outside, but it serves good food well. Try the mixed starter plate for a typical Sicilian dish.

• Visited October 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“Friendly and fresh”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Exceptional good food, served by a very friendly and helpful lady. Quiet location, a bit far away from the main part, but worth to go if you want real good homemade dishes with fresh ingredients and cooked with love!

• Visited September 2013
east anglia
“great find”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

ate here 4 times in a week early September which says something about this very authentic restaurant with bar/café with helpful staff.
Well cooked food appealing to both locals and visitors, much less touristy than most and as such reasonably priced.

• Visited September 2013
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Must have picked a bad day ... Disastrous.”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

With a virtually unblemished 5 star rating, we made a 30 minute trip from our base near Savoca to come to this restaurant. Very few tables were filled when we arrived but 3 or 4 more turned up while we were choosing our meals. Since it was so highly rated I decided to go for an ambitious starter of a seafood platter. I should have expected the worst when the waitress tried to put me off it as there might be 'too much food' ... when it arrived, I reckon about 90% of it was overcooked. Almost inedible tough octopus and calamari, blatantly defrosted shrimp with just a single delicate fish giving me any culinary pleasure. I hoped for better with my main course where I'd ordered a veal cutlet and was expecting a small chop but was disappointed to get something more resembling a breaded escalope. This too was massively overcooked, tough and greasy as if it had been deep fried. Our secondi piati was meant to come with side dishes but these arrived after we'd finished our mains as we couldn't wait any longer for the food to go cold! On complaining of the poor food, we were told it was because they were busy but they were barely half full and the manner in which we were told made it almost sound like it was our fault!. They said they wouldn't charge for the sides as compensation but when the bill came, they over charged us for the mains anyway! On pointing this out, we were offered free deserts but when they came they were almond and pistachio ice creams ... Much to the delight of my nut allergic son! A complete disaster from start to finish, we couldn't leave quickly enough and left no tip. I don't think we were the only people on this night to have problems as I'm sure another couple stormed out and were persuaded back in by the owner as the food arrived? ... I really hope this is an isolated incident as it seems everyone else loves the place but I can't bring myself to say anything positive apart from the fact our waitress spoke really good English! =\

• Visited August 2013