I loved everything about this Camping Village. I was there with my friends and was had really nice service. Huge shop is right across the village, bus station is in front of the village and you need only 25 minutes to get to Spanish stairs. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I Pini Family Park: camping, nature, Rome, comfort and relaxation... All within your family's reach. Have you ever thought of spending a holiday in Rome while at the same time relaxing, immersed in the greenery, surrounded by all kinds of comforts and with total safety for the kids? For all of this - I Pini Family Park. Stretch out by the pools, which are designed in every detail for your children's safety, in the evocative landscape of the Roman hills... And when you like, in a few minutes you can be walking among the beauties of Rome. The perfect holiday for all the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your I Pini Family Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- i Pini Family Park Hotel Fiano Romano
- I Pini Family Park Rome, Italy - Fiano Romano