“I enjoyed it very much!”
Review of I Pini Family Park

I Pini Family Park
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I loved everything about this Camping Village. I was there with my friends and was had really nice service. Huge shop is right across the village, bus station is in front of the village and you need only 25 minutes to get to Spanish stairs. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Rooms are really small, but clean and cute.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for I Pini Family Park

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Just got back from I Pini and loved it ( my six year old wants to go and live there). Brilliant pool area, fantastic animateurs - thanks Guiliia, Stafano and giatano. Daily bus into Rome 8 euros return, free mini bus service into local town, airport pick ups arranged. Stayed with Eurocamp and had a really great week.
Would definitely go back for another holiday

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Charltonmarshall
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Stayed for 2 night, a bit far out but bus and metro easy enough to catch we stayed in a tent which was very clean although on a Saturday night a little noisy. The showers were very clean and always had hot water. I'd stay again

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Camping Roma, is simply the best hostel; for a traveler spending a day touring around in Rome, one needs quite, peaceful and clean room with hot shower, air conditioned to rest the exhausted body that is camping Roma. I was here for two nights and it was cheap and very cooperative staff. i can say pretty every thing is there: laundry, car parking, internet, restaurant.......I would stay again in this camp every time i come to Rome. However, it is a bit far from the central Rome but with a bus and Metro ride it can be possible to go to the center and i am not sure if the single rooms were already booked but when i booked online, the minimum room was with three people (11 Euro each) luckily i was with two of my friends. I hope they have a single room for that price too!

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2012

After having a very uncomfortable and scary experience CS'ing (couchsurfing), I checked into this hostel/camp ground by taxi. Once I checked in, all the places are uphill so be aware if packing heavy. I checked in for 3 days and 2 nights. I never left the camp ground area because they has everything I needed! This campground has a laundry facility (washer AND dryer-hard to find a dryer in Italy after living there for 5 weeks already), grocery store, internet cafe, tour services, swimming pool, jacuzzi, poolside bar and restaurant, and internet. The internet does work better if you are closer to the main part of the campground (restaurant and grocery store). The best part that I liked about the facility was that no one had access to the campground unless you had a reservation and security was present to validate this. I utilized the campground services for taxi service on the day of my departure to the airport and it was on time, efficient, and cheap compared to other companies. When and if I return to Rome, I will be staying at this location ONLY. The staff made my trip to Rome a better experience. Thank you Camping Roma!!

Room Tip: Request to be in the middle to back section of the camp ground because near bungalows 1-80, youngste...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Great value for money.
Excellent facilities.
Very friendly staff, and people.
Not the best location, but the excellent public transport system in Rome sorts that out.
Overall we had a great time there, would defiantly go back and recommend it to others !

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Haha ok maybe not quite but after 2 months on the road you can trick yourself into thinking a private cabin with a disco, laundry machine, hot shower and a pool is quite luxurious. We liked that it is just outside of Rome as you get to the cheaper restaurants near the metro station and a grocery store across from the camp site that saved us a lot of money. Downside's, no internet but found a super cheap internet cafe near the metro, also when the tour groups of 18 year olds come through it feels like 24h frat party. Would do it again though just for the change and alternative to a typical hostel.

Room Tip: Get as far away from the bar as possible.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Flaminio Village Bungalow Park
Happy Village & Camping
Happy Village & Camping
#659 of 1,134 in Rome

Been to I Pini Family Park? Share your experiences!