this is our 5th holiday with thompson alfresco, and our 4th time on an italian park. if you want one of these all sing and dancing parks this is not for you. this park is small and friendly, every one knows you and has the the time to chat, being a campsite it had showers and toliets that were keep clean 24/7. the two pools were more than enough for my two children (5 & 6) and my friends two (8&10) where there were loads of water fights where children of all nationalities were involved. the resturant was busy most of the time, with local people coming- what more can u say.
the eveingi entertainment, kids club/disco was fantastic for mine and they are still doing the dance moves at home, after that was ok but i was usually ready for bed after that anyway. campsite could collect u from the airport but we hired a car and only did one day trip to rome with them, which was good value for money at 8 euro each, and they did lots of trips and would take u in to town for free what more can u ask? we did villa d'este which was fab all kids enjoyed it and had a lovely snack in town where the italian waiter enjoying teaching the kids italian. lake bracciano ok if you have time. but the star of the show was a trip to tuscany, stoping at the jaw dropping town of Orte and the beautiful town of Marta on lake Bolsena and having a relaxing afternoon at the public spa at Saturina (take swimming suit and shoes). this was one of the best holidays in italy we 've had. Many thanks to Sheila and staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I Pini Family Park: camping, nature, Rome, comfort and relaxation... All within your family's reach. Have you ever thought of spending a holiday in Rome while at the same time relaxing, immersed in the greenery, surrounded by all kinds of comforts and with total safety for the kids? For all of this - I Pini Family Park. Stretch out by the pools, which are designed in every detail for your children's safety, in the evocative landscape of the Roman hills... And when you like, in a few minutes you can be walking among the beauties of Rome. The perfect holiday for all the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your I Pini Family Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- i Pini Family Park Hotel Fiano Romano
- I Pini Family Park Rome, Italy - Fiano Romano