“ciao bella”
Review of I Pini Family Park

I Pini Family Park
Reviewed 17 June 2013

this is our 5th holiday with thompson alfresco, and our 4th time on an italian park. if you want one of these all sing and dancing parks this is not for you. this park is small and friendly, every one knows you and has the the time to chat, being a campsite it had showers and toliets that were keep clean 24/7. the two pools were more than enough for my two children (5 & 6) and my friends two (8&10) where there were loads of water fights where children of all nationalities were involved. the resturant was busy most of the time, with local people coming- what more can u say.
the eveingi entertainment, kids club/disco was fantastic for mine and they are still doing the dance moves at home, after that was ok but i was usually ready for bed after that anyway. campsite could collect u from the airport but we hired a car and only did one day trip to rome with them, which was good value for money at 8 euro each, and they did lots of trips and would take u in to town for free what more can u ask? we did villa d'este which was fab all kids enjoyed it and had a lovely snack in town where the italian waiter enjoying teaching the kids italian. lake bracciano ok if you have time. but the star of the show was a trip to tuscany, stoping at the jaw dropping town of Orte and the beautiful town of Marta on lake Bolsena and having a relaxing afternoon at the public spa at Saturina (take swimming suit and shoes). this was one of the best holidays in italy we 've had. Many thanks to Sheila and staff

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lburnsfamily

Reviewed 14 June 2013

just got back from 2 wonderful weeks here. We all had the best time even though the weather wasn't as hot as we had liked. We arrived late thanks to delayed flight but the staff were very helpful to show us to our caravan and sort out the air con/heater which we couldn't get working. The site is quite small but it has everything you need and the 2shops are well enough equipped and quite readonably priced. The pool complex was great and we found we could really relax whilst the kids played in the lagoon pool and on the slides as It was shallow enough for our 2 children (8 and 5 years). The restaurant was great too with delicious pizzas and again reasonable. We stayed in a 2 bed thomson al fresco caravan which was nice and clean and in great condition with a nice decking area to sit out on. The caravan was in a good spot which was mainly sunny with just a few trees over for shade but some of the spots were in wooded shady settings so if you want your sun then Thomsons are good. The only issue we had was trying to get the kids to leave the site to go to Rome. They were having the time of their lives with the first class entertainment team who are in a league of their own. The animation team of 3 were absolutely fantastic and all worked so hard and were great with the kids. They really make the site a very friendly place and we will definately go back here. very soon if the kids get their way.

Room Tip: Bread in site shop is nicer than the local supermarket!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Al_Fresco_11, Al Fresco Holidays Customer Service Team at I Pini Family Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Hi Paula,
It's fantastic to see you and your family had such a good holiday.
I'm pleased that you were happy with our accommodation on site - the decking is a lovely place to sit and relax in the sun isn't it!
Thank you for your lovely feedback - we hope to see you again soon.
the Al Fresco team

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Just returned from a great trip to I Pini, we stayed with Thomson Al Fresco and found the accommodation, campsite and entertainment excellent and just wanted to share this with others who may be thinking of going here. We travelled with 2 young children and there was entertainment for them from 10 to 12, 4 to 6 and a disco at 8.30 the staff were really good with them and us and the pool was excellant, we travelled to Rome for the day on the bus organised by the campsite. We hired a car but the campsite did pick up others from the airport and drop them off again and they also took people to the local village and picked them back up, would definitely recommend this campsite,

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Nezbeat
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights in total. It was ok. I shared a bungalow for 3 nights which was a small area for 3 people to share. But clean and workable. I stayed in a tent for the final 2 nights and I enjoyed that better. More space and half the price. The only downside was no power outlet to charge phones and cameras. There was one power point in the laundry that everyone wanted. Great shuttle service into the city. The shared bathroom facilities whilst in a tent were great, very clean and nice.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I loved everything about this Camping Village. I was there with my friends and was had really nice service. Huge shop is right across the village, bus station is in front of the village and you need only 25 minutes to get to Spanish stairs. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Rooms are really small, but clean and cute.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Just got back from I Pini and loved it ( my six year old wants to go and live there). Brilliant pool area, fantastic animateurs - thanks Guiliia, Stafano and giatano. Daily bus into Rome 8 euros return, free mini bus service into local town, airport pick ups arranged. Stayed with Eurocamp and had a really great week.
Would definitely go back for another holiday

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Charltonmarshall
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Stayed for 2 night, a bit far out but bus and metro easy enough to catch we stayed in a tent which was very clean although on a Saturday night a little noisy. The showers were very clean and always had hot water. I'd stay again

• Stayed: May 2013
#3 of 5 in Fiano Romano
Hotel Relax Roma Nord
Hotel Relax Roma Nord
#2 of 5 in Fiano Romano

Been to I Pini Family Park? Share your experiences!