See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2012

After a very long flight, and a taxi to Rome, the crowds in Termini Station and another train to Foligno I was tired and ready for a quiet place to catch my breath. I had booked this hotel online and no idea what to expect...just that it was literally across the street from the train station. What a lovely surprise! Yes...right across from the train station (saving the price of yet another taxi). Yet, that's not all. The receptionists were friendly, welcoming, informative and attentive. Within minutes of arrival I was in my modern room, an oasis from the crowds and noise of the previous 24 hours. Lovely bathtub for a soothing bath, followed for a good night's sleep and I was ready to catch the train the next morning. Perfect!

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Loved this hotel, great location for the town and railway station. Very modern and quiet. Helpful staff and beautiful breakfast served by a very stylish Italian lady.

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I have visited this hotel on a regular basis since 2010 and have never been disappointed. The building has been under renovation for about a year which is not complete. On my next visit I am looking forward to trying out their new rooms.

Date of stay: November 2011
Reviewed 6 January 2012

After driving around Foligno for about an hour, we finally found this place. The room was very modern, clean and well equipped. The breakfast was amazing! The best we had on our trip. The staff recommended some wonderful restaurants in walking distance from the hotel. Great locations for visiting other cities in Umbria and for exploring the beautiful countryside.

Date of stay: May 2011
Reviewed 1 November 2011

In a old italian Villa in centrum, you´ll find a modern designhotel.. Good comfort, large bathroom..( with TV !!! ) Ok breakfast for being in Italy. The staff was extremly helpful. Free parking. Located in the old part of Foligno and close to many turist sites in Umbria as Assissi, Spello, Perugia e Lago Trasimeno. Some traffic noise.

We will gladly come back !!!

Date of stay: June 2011