We have just returned from a 3 night break here and really enjoyed it. We used the free shuttle service that the hotel provided and this was very easy to arrange and the driver picked us up on time. It's not a very long drive to the hotel and I would really have begrudged paying 60 euros for a taxi so this was much appreciated. Rooms are a good size, very clean with lots of fresh towels daily. The beds were very comfy ! Our bath was missing a bath plug so my husband went down to reception and they promised they would send one up. My husband was back in the room about 10 seconds and there was a knock at the door with the said plug ! The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We had no complaints whatsoever and I would definitely stay there again. There's not much going on in Quarto D'altino itself but we weren't there to explore that. The hotel is a great base to explore Venice as there is a train station directly behind the hotel with regular trains into Venice which takes about 20 minutes. Venice itself is amazing but very expensive so we found the drinks at the hotel very reasonable.
We didn't eat at the hotel except for breakfast and found that to be good value with lots of variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Venice East-Quarto d'Altino hotel, with its comfortable and fashionable rooms, is ideally located at just 20 minutes by train from the magic of Venice and provides easy access via A4 motorway to Venice Marco Polo airport (12km) and Treviso (17km). All 152 rooms offer high speed internet access and interactive TVs. In addition to our spacious Executive rooms, the hotel offers Family and Accessible rooms. You can unwind in our smart Minigym and relax in our L'Invito restaurant and bar where authentic cuisine blends perfectly with innovative and creative dishes. The Crowne Plaza Venice East Quarto d'Altino is equipped with state-of-the-art conference technology and service, making it the ideal choice for business meetings, conferences and seminars (6 meeting rooms, all with natural daylight from 10 to 250 people).Wi-fi service provided throughout the hotel. Ample free car parking and garage provided on site. The CP Venice East-Quarto d'Altino has been consecutively awarded Best Hotel 2005 and Torchbearer 2006 amongst 600 IHG hotels in the EMEA region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crowne Plaza Venice East-Quarto d'Altino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Venice East-Quarto d`Altino Hotel Quarto d`Altino
- Crowne Plaza Quarto d Altino
- Holiday Inn Venice East
- Crowne Plaza Venice East-Quarto D'Altino Province Of Venice, Italy