This hotel is based in Quarto d'Altino which is about a 15 minute drive from Venice Marco Polo Airport. Hotel offers a great shuttle bus service free of charge but you must email the hotel and book 24hrs in advance. Meeting place is on the ground floor of the airport by the lost and found. The pick up for me went exactly as planned and after the short drive arrived at the hotel. Quarto d'Altino is a quiet area but the best thing about the hotel locationwise is that its by the train station that allows easy travel to Venice Mestre train station in about 30 mins. The reception sells return tickets for under 6 Euro and also has timetables making it easy to plan. Further value was in the nightly cost having paid about 70 Euro a night.The hotel was busy and although I was on business many people seemed to use it as a base for tourism due to the cost and the ease to get to the centre of venice by train. The rooms are clean and large and the free wifi works well. Breakfast was average but ok with a selection of fruits and hot items. The hotel lost out on an excellent rating due to the staff on reception being dour and unfriendly. Any request was like asking for mountains to be moved. Make sure also to book your return shuttle back to the airport on check in as the bus is small and can get busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Venice East-Quarto d'Altino hotel, with its comfortable and fashionable rooms, is ideally located at just 20 minutes by train from the magic of Venice and provides easy access via A4 motorway to Venice Marco Polo airport (12km) and Treviso (17km). All 152 rooms offer high speed internet access and interactive TVs. In addition to our spacious Executive rooms, the hotel offers Family and Accessible rooms. You can unwind in our smart Minigym and relax in our L'Invito restaurant and bar where authentic cuisine blends perfectly with innovative and creative dishes. The Crowne Plaza Venice East Quarto d'Altino is equipped with state-of-the-art conference technology and service, making it the ideal choice for business meetings, conferences and seminars (6 meeting rooms, all with natural daylight from 10 to 250 people).Wi-fi service provided throughout the hotel. Ample free car parking and garage provided on site. The CP Venice East-Quarto d'Altino has been consecutively awarded Best Hotel 2005 and Torchbearer 2006 amongst 600 IHG hotels in the EMEA region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crowne Plaza Venice East-Quarto d'Altino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Venice East-Quarto d`Altino Hotel Quarto d`Altino
- Crowne Plaza Quarto d Altino
- Holiday Inn Venice East
- Crowne Plaza Venice East-Quarto D'Altino Province Of Venice, Italy