We stayed here for 2 nights in a family room with our 2 teenage daughters as a base for visiting Venice and the location is perfect. We had driven to Italy from the UK and there is ample free parking available on site. The room was large and very comfortable with good air conditioning. The bathroom was well equipped with a large bath and separate shower. There is free wifi in the hotel and passwords were given to us on check-in without asking for them. The train station is directly behind the hotel and the train into Venice takes about 25 mins. The staff were very friendly and helpful with giving details of the train times and also sell the train tickets in the hotel which are very cheap. The staff member that we spoke to was very knowledgable about Venice and recommended places to visit and info on water taxis etc, he even provided us with a map. There are plenty of facilities in the town if needed. We had take away pizza on the first night and also bought coffee and croissants from a local cafe on the morning that we departed as the breakfast room in the hotel was very busy with flight crew (a lot of airlines seem to use it) We would definitley stay here again as a cheaper alternative to staying in the centre of Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Venice East-Quarto d'Altino hotel, with its comfortable and fashionable rooms, is ideally located at just 20 minutes by train from the magic of Venice and provides easy access via A4 motorway to Venice Marco Polo airport (12km) and Treviso (17km). All 152 rooms offer high speed internet access and interactive TVs. In addition to our spacious Executive rooms, the hotel offers Family and Accessible rooms. You can unwind in our smart Minigym and relax in our L'Invito restaurant and bar where authentic cuisine blends perfectly with innovative and creative dishes. The Crowne Plaza Venice East Quarto d'Altino is equipped with state-of-the-art conference technology and service, making it the ideal choice for business meetings, conferences and seminars (6 meeting rooms, all with natural daylight from 10 to 250 people).Wi-fi service provided throughout the hotel. Ample free car parking and garage provided on site. The CP Venice East-Quarto d'Altino has been consecutively awarded Best Hotel 2005 and Torchbearer 2006 amongst 600 IHG hotels in the EMEA region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crowne Plaza Venice East-Quarto d'Altino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Venice East-Quarto d`Altino Hotel Quarto d`Altino
- Crowne Plaza Quarto d Altino
- Holiday Inn Venice East
- Crowne Plaza Venice East-Quarto D'Altino Province Of Venice, Italy