Clean and large hotel with good facilities and friendly staff. This Hilton hotel feels pretty much like a Van der Valk hotel. The reasons are: its lay-out and set-up of the hotel and the interior of the rooms. The restaurant is not very large and offers mediocre food for the price it charges. The breakfast is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in serene woodlands, overlooking a nine-hole golf course with putting green and driving range, Hilton Royal Parc Soestduinen offers a countryside retreat, just 10 to 20 minutes by car from the shopping, entertainment and business delights of Amersfoort and Utrecht. All rooms at this beautiful hotel feature floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies. For extra space and a separate dining area, upgrade to a spacious suite. Relax and rejuvenate in the health club with sauna, Turkish steam bath, swimming pool and fitness center. Play tennis on the tennis court or take your exercise outdoors to the walking and jogging trails around the woodlands in the immediate vicinity. Savor local seasonal dishes with friends or colleagues at the hotel's Royal Parc Restaurant. Business Guests will appreciate the short transfer time from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, access to 21 flexible meeting rooms, the business support offered at the 24-hour business center, service-minded Hilton Meetings Coordinator and WiFi available throughout the hotel. As an additional service to its Guests, the hotel offers complimentary WiFi in all public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Royal Parc Soestduinen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Royal Parc Soestduinen Hotel Soestduinen
- Hilton Soestduinen
- Hilton International Soestduinen
- Soestduinen Hilton