Hotel Jerez & Spa
Hotel YIT Casa Grande(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$113
  • Bar/Lounge
Ibis Jerez de la Frontera(Jerez De La Frontera)(Great Value!)
US$74
Hipotels Sherry Park(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$139
US$105
Hotel Villa Jerez(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$155
US$147
Travelocity
Barcelo Montecastillo Golf(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$142
Tryp Jerez Hotel(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$104
US$100
Melia.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Serit(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$74
  • Bar/Lounge
Itaca Hotel Jerez(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$92
US$86
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Eurostars Asta Regia(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$121
  • Pool
Soho Boutique Jerez & Spa(Jerez De La Frontera)(Great Value!)
US$107
HotelQuickly
  • Room Service
All reviewsnice hoteldirect access to the poolhotel poollarge twin roombuy ticketsoutdoor settingrecently stayed here for nightsstar hotelfree parkingtown centrebeautiful poolan updateminute walksummer heatplenty of sunbedsoutdoor pool was closeda great stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I stayed here as one of a group of four on a golfing/holiday trip. We had single occupancy rooms and by booking early we got a very good deal on a B&B basis. Rooms were large, well appointed and comfortable, with balconies. My room faced the rear of the hotel so was quiet. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfasts were extensive, mainly continental as you would expect, but the scrambled eggs were particularly enjoyable. Spa facilities looked good but I had no first hand experience of them. Only downsides were no coffee/tea making facilities in the room (but a pot of tea in the bar wasn't expensive) and the one time I tried room service I couldn't get a response. Our stay coincided with Formula 1 practice week so we had the extra buzz of sharing the hotel with members of some of the F1 teams. Town centre was walk-able but taxis weren't expensive and there is a rank right outside the hotel.

Room Tip: My room was quiet possibly because it was at the rear of the hotel. Didn't use the spa so I haven't rated it.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2013

for all of the attractions Jerez has to offer. The town is a pleasant 15min walk. The hotel however is a little dated but clean & comfortable. The staff only do what they have to do . The bar is very unwelcoming with poor service. The food in the restaurant is ok but over priced although the service here was good. The view over the pool / garden area was lovely as was the spa facility. This hotel would not be my first choice when I return to Jerez.

Room Tip: The hotel only has 4 floors so get a high with pool view
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2013

After reading the reviews here, I decided to go for this hotel, I got very disappointed, we got screwed, it was saying that all rooms have balconies, we got the extra room of a suite like you know the kids' room that has no balcony. they charged us 90 Euros for the first night and 150 Euros for the second night, and when I asked they said the price is including the spa, but nobody told us at the checking in......the guy never said that that we could use the spa or where the spa is located............When I asked for a room with a balcony for the second night, the guy said they're booked and nothing is available......Never again at this hotel, plus we didn't really like Jerez de la Frontera, All Bodegas were closed at 2 pm on a Saturday and the town is like a fantome town after noon on Saturday, all stores were closed except Zara......plus it's an ugly town....Go to Ronda or Arcos de la Frontera, they are much beautiful towns and reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Check the prices for all nights at the check in and ask why and how.......
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lafouz
Reviewed 15 October 2013

After reading some recent reviews of this hotel I was expecting to be disappointed.
However on arrival I was dealt with efficiently and offered a glass of local sherry.
My ground floor room was fine with everything that could be asked,including bath robes.The internet connection was fine,however you do need to reconnect if you leave the room and the power is automatically turned off by removal of the swipe card.
The resturant food was and service was also fine despite us eating shortly after a large coach party were being catered for.Breakfast was similar and If you need to leave before they open for breakfast you can get coffee at reception from 6.30am
During our stay there was an incident during the night caused by some guests that the hotel was in no way to blame for and could have done nothing to avoid
.This was dealt with admirably and eficently by the hotel staff.
I used the pool and garden area and it was very pleasant with towels provided.
Given what the room costs were this hotel could not be faulted.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Good clean modern hotel with excellent indoor & outdoor pool. Reasonably sized room and en-suite, with very comfortable bed. Excellent buffet breakfast with plenty to choose from to suit all nationalities' tastes. The main restaurant doesn't open until 20.00 (typical of Spanish restaurants), so it tends to be busy for the first hour or so. Helpful staff throughout. Would recommend for anyone in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple