We stayed here after visiting the Bodega for Cardenal Mendoza. It is right outside of the city and it is absolutely beautiful! The rooms were gorgeous! Great bar with TV and excellent breakfast in the morning! The grounds are gorgeous. My only regret was not staying longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barcelo Montecastillo Golf***** hotel is a real icon in the area ofJerez, Cadiz, thanks to the high standard of its facilities and the elegant design and simplicity that characterise it. The hotel is perfect for golf lovers giving its guests unlimited use of the course without the cost of green fees. It is also the ideal location if you are looking to relax in an exceptional setting, thanks to its complete Health and Wellness Centre. The hotel offers everything you could wish for: heated swimming pool, jacuzzi, gym, treatment booths, tennis and paddle courts, jogging tracks, free Wi-Fi, etc. The Barcelo Montecastillo Golf hotel has a total of 208 rooms, all fully equipped and boasting exquisite decoration. In addition there are a group of villas, ideal for families and groups of friends that want to discover Jerez, with its equestrian shows and its famous bodegas. And if you are looking to enjoy an exclusive venue for your events and conventions: remember! Our resort is part of the Barcelo Jerez Montecastillo& Convention Center **** hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Barcelo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Barcelo Montecastillo Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Montecastillo Hotel Jerez De La Frontera
- Barcelo Jerez De La Frontera