“A lot of noise”

La Taberna Flamenca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We love flamenco. Tradicional ànd modern. The show we saw made a lot of noise, but had unfortunatly a poor quality. Singing was not very good, guitar was even worse. But if you want to experience a real gipsy-style flamenco show... We didn't eat there.

1  Thank ErikVos

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Wide variety of wines etc. and free tapas if you produced a used ticket after travelling on the tourist train. Very friendly barman.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great authentic taberna to watch a flamenco show. We did not have a full meal but enjoyed the small selection of tapas. The setting is very atmospheric and we thoroughly enjoyed the whole show which lasted about an hour.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I absolutely loved this show! The dancing was amazing - the sounds, the rhythms, the ambiance made for a fantastic night. I looked at the reviews on this site before going so wasn't expecting the food to be any good - it's certainly nothing spectacular (supermarket bought ice cream cake for dessert!) but if you get the cheaper of the two menus, you're only paying about 12 Euros for a four course meal, so I reckon it was pretty good. Other than the dessert, I got the impression it was quite authentic Spanish food. I would highly recommend this to anyone coming to Jerez.

2  Thank VJ_101
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Had a terrific night here; the Flamenco was superb. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only downside was the food which for my taste was too greasy and too much garlic. Drinks were good and we had water supplied.

1  Thank dudie69