1. Not in centre of town but in a seperate shopping development opposite a park which if you like you can run around
2. Lots of mid level shops and bars around
4. Breakfast pretty good
5. Price ok if you negotiate
1. The WORLDS MOST DEPRESSING BROWN ROOMS.
2. IF THIS HOTEL WAS EVER RENOVATED IT WAS DONE BY A SERIAL KILLER
3. Beds not that comfortable , very hard
One night is fine, two you are risking it , three nights you will slash your wrists
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gran Hotel Verdi is located in the Francesc Macia Avenue of Sabadell, in the best service and shopping area of the city. Sabadell is the capital of Valles Occidental, a powerful industrial and economic area in Catalonia with just 20 kilometres outside Barcelona. The hotel was built in 1992 and partially renovated in 2003. The building has a main floor with common services, a restaurant, a coffee bar, a reception desk, etc. Its 172 rooms are located above this floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gran Hotel Verdi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Sabadell
- Gran Hotel Verdi Sabadell, Province Of Barcelona, Catalonia