“clean & friendly business hotel”

ACHAT Comfort Airport-Frankfurt
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Langen
Reviewed 9 February 2012

lose to the airport and DFS, I enjoyed the friendly service, a reasonable priced spacious room with wifi and a good breakfast buffet. Helpful staff showed us the way to Gruener Baum in Roedermark (15km away), a favourite rumpsteak place with locals - and really exceptional quality meat in an authentic small pub !!!!!!

Room Tip: we went for the business pack
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 December 2011

This is a decent hotel but located a little bit far away from the frankfurt main airport. it is located in langen in the middle of nowhere. The hotel provides free shuttle to the FRA airport, but make sure you put your name on the list at the front desk. there is a train station a couple of minutes away and apart from that no restaraunts or stores nearby. Wifi service is really quick. they charge you 10 euros for the wifi. breakfast is not included. you get one blanket, one pillow, a bottle of water and a candy in your room. if you are just looking for a place to sleep or get some rest without any extra perks, this hotel might be ok for you. but i do not reccommend this hotel as there are plenty of other hotels with far more to offer for a cheaper price......

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Location is nice but I did not notice when I made the reservation that the room did not have A/C. Who would think it would be an issue in Germany in late September? But it was! For some reason my room was at least ten degrees warmer than out side! Adding to the problem is that my room faced onto the rear parking lot and if I opened my curtains I was stairing strait into car bumbers and had had no privacy whatsoever. There was no fan of any kind.... I was miserable and when I enquired if there was anything that management could do for the situation they were completely unempathetic. After a sleepless night, I found it humorous that in the morning when I went to check out,I discovered that the front desk had a little plastic fan like you would buy at a discount store for the management.... Hey Achat what about the guests? I will never stay at an Achat again... bad design, bad management. The night manager/ front desk person did not seem to care about his guests at all. Gregg

Room Tip: Get A/C and do not accept a first floor room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2011

I stayed the night before I flew out of Frankfurt airport. I arrived the day before at 8:30 AM and they gave me a room that I slept in all day because I was on an overnight train. The room was inexpensive and comfortable. The hotel is very near a direct train line to Frankfurt, so I went for dinner in Frankfurt and had a nice walk around before returning by train. There was no air conditioning, but the weather was cool, so it didn't matter!!! I had a great room! The front desk was a pleasure! They were so helpful! The breakfast was very good the next morning and they booked me on a shuttle back to the airport when I checked in! The shuttles are very convenient as long as they are not booked up. The restaurant and bar was also very good for a hotel like this. Next time I go to Frankfurt I am going to forget the city hotels and just book here! The train is convenient and the hotel is a great price and nice!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2011

I had to stay there for one night it was the best option near to the Frankfurt airport and Economy! With a Shuttle-bus every half hour without cost. The receptionist very helpful and kind, the room comfortable and clean and very spacious the bathroom so nice! Internet for 8 hrs for 10EUR very fast! Breakfast in the morning great!

It was a excellent 12 hrs experience!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2010

Good hotel with free transfer to airport. Good restaurant, everything new and clean, but no free internet as usual in europe.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2010

Just back from here, and have to try redress the balance with this Hotels reviews. I stayed there for a fair in Frankfurt. Train to Fair 2 mins walk, train frequency every 20 mins for day, to 40 mins at night. Shuttle bus from airport on time, and Simple to find !! and journey time 15 mins. Rooms are spotless and breakfast is excellent, staff could not have been more helpfull and friendly. Bar staff in Hungarium (great steak) were a pleasure. Now here is the kicker.... I stayed here for 3 nights then.....the volcano erupted and I was there for a further 6 nights, during this time the staff remained helpful and friendly as did the room rates. On many occasions I witnessed stressed out travellers/guests being dealt with with courtesy and calm by the reception staff. Having booked this hotel prior to reading reviews I was a little nervous of what to expect, believe me I was pleasently surprised and would have no problem staying there again. Take a bow Achat .

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank TriggerMLR
Also consider these accommodations in or near Langen
Steigenberger Frankfurt-Langen
MOXY Frankfurt Airport
MOXY Frankfurt Airport
#56 of 269 in Frankfurt
Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport Dreieich
Steigenberger Airport Hotel Frankfurt

Been to ACHAT Comfort Airport-Frankfurt? Share your experiences!