we have enjoyed the old style of the Hotel, the service and the food. But this Hotel is very far from the Airport and no shops nearby. And the trip with the trains are to expensive. The service was very friendly, the Buffet enough to eat, the waiters are very freindly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderfully relaxed, marvellously comfortable. The Steigenberger Hotel Frankfurt-Langen -exceptional, distinctive and designed in the Anglo-American style of the thirties to fifties. Guests will also feel this aura of the good old days in the 205 welcoming rooms: a ceiling fan provides a nostalgic touch whilst the large desks are perfect for relaxed working. WiFi, mini bar and LCD television, meanwhile, provide modern comfort. Perfection to the finest detail. You're all set for work, and nothing should stop the flow of your creativity. So what better than to be in a place in which everything is geared to success? Naturally lit and equipped with the latest conference technology, ISDN connection and WiFi, our six air-conditioned function rooms offer all you need, as well as a great atmosphere for meetings, seminars and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Steigenberger Frankfurt-Langen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Frankfurt-Langen Hotel Langen
- Steigenberger Frankfurt Hotel Langen