1,537 results
All reviews five senses shared pool jacuzzi on the balcony gourmet restaurant half board nothing is too much trouble iced tea sister hotel our honeymoon lobster night junior suite cocktail bar standard room main course private beach glass of sparkling wine exceptional hotel
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We have just returned from the Lindos Blu, where we celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary and I can safely say, despite staying in other 5 star hotels, this is the best we've ever experienced! From the minute we arrived to our departure a week later we were thoroughly spoilt. So many nice touches they are too numerous to mention. The design, staff, food and facilities are second to none. Every member of staff we encountered was courteous, friendly, efficient and thoroughly professional and clearly happy in their job. They went out of their way to make our stay memorable. The breakfast and dinner are fabulous, so good that we were tempted to miss The Five Senses restaurant but did decide to go and did not regret it - the food and service from Theo and his colleague (sorry, can't remember his name) were out of this world.

Not a criticism at all but worth knowing that the hotel does not benefit from the sun on the balconies until late afternoon. We booked a suite with a shared pool (room 042) and, although the sun reached the pool, it did not reach the area with the sun-lounger until around 5pm, great if you like the heat but not the sun. The other point to note is that you do need to take a bus or taxi into Lindos even though it isn't far away because the road is pretty busy and has no footpath.

Overall, an amazing stay and we wouldn't hesitate in going back. Thank you Lindos Blu!

1  Thank janemuir61
Reviewed 29 August 2013

The Lindos Blu is brilliant. Out first visit in June 2013 was definitely not our last. The hotel is everything is claims to be. First class service throughout. Only complaint is there were probably not enough sunbeds. However the staff went out of their way to find beds for hotel guests.

Food excellent.

Room tip: All sea view so all great.
Date of stay: June 2013
2  Thank Eileen M
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

We had a very nice stay in this luxury hotel can't tell you how good the staff are from the from the chamber maids to the top management flawles many thanks for a brill stay we had a lousy flight about three in the morning had to be out of the room for twelve noon unfortunately the room was booked for that same day but the hotel put us into a different room for a very small fee and was worth it as you can imagine

Date of stay: July 2013
2  Thank JohnC54321
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Having just returned from our second visit,and by the way have now rebooked for a third,i was more than impressed ,I was blown away by the little touches.
Every member of staff did just that little bit more to make you feel special.
I had need for a pharmacy one afternoon,and at the same time needed to sunbathe.
What did they do they organised someone to go without telling me to bring (to my sunlounger)a prescription which saved me hours .
The team are led brilliantly,they are there ,but not in your face
The breakfast buffet ,better than any Vegas breakfast
The poolside meals and staff wow did they work and the food delicious
If it seems that Im gushing its because its near perfect,the only flaw,that i couldnt find anything to complain about
Katerina is amazing ,Thomas brilliant and the other 68 I love them all

Room tip: go crazy and whatever you can afford ,go one better its worth it
4  Thank Nigel R
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I told our travel agent we were traveling for pure relaxation. Not a lot of sightseeing and shopping, just decompressing, reading, sunning, napping, and resting. I indicated that price was a consideration, but not an object (although we didn't want presidential suites). The Lindos Blu is stunning. Clean, modern, interesting architecture and beautiful rooms and views. Perched on a cliff overlooking the bay, we spent most of our time on our deck, in our jacuzzi (outdoor) or in our very well appointed and extremely clean room.

The service is excellent....they will literally do anything for you at anytime. We started with a personalized check in. Never had to go to a front desk and register, got a full tour from the concierge/front desk agent, a welcoming cocktail, etc. they made restaurant reservations, called taxis and exchanged currency.

I called room service twice. Never more than 7 minutes!

Some may think the rooms a bit small, although I'm certain that if we had sprung for the suite with the private pool it would have been larger, but it was more than ample for our needs.
The staff is friendly, considerate, anticipates your needs and our main interaction, at the breakfast buffet was always pleasant. The day I went scuba diving my wife had breakfast alone, and nearly everyone asked where I was. Nice.

The food is extremely good. As far as breakfast buffets go, there is more than an ample selection and variety, and although we didn't have lunch or dinner in the hotel, it's plain that they take great pride in the quality and presentation of everything they do.

Adults only. Major plus. I believe that if you're a beach person, you might find it a little difficult-just hard to get to and a typical Greek rocky beach...but it's not what we came for. We came for luxury and relaxation along with great service....and that's exactly what we got. Props to their rooms division manager, who made sure we had some type of amenity almost daily, and to the entire staff for understanding luxury hospitality. A MUST for people traveling without children.

Date of stay: August 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank jlowy91457