Just arrived back from a week at the Afroditi, it was very, very, very basic but we had clean sheets and towels, a fridge to cool our beers and the shower worked fine, could have done with the cleaner being a bit more thorough but the best bit was the view!!, Room 12, heavenly view right over the bay, every year i request a sea view and every year we are round the back of some apartments looking at a wall or mountains, this year i didnt ask and hey presto best views ever?
We love Lindos, so pretty but take a decent amount of money with you as the drinks arnt cheap now in fact the food isnt too cheap either, in one pub in Rhodes we were charged 15.60 Euros for 2 Magners and anything between 8-12 euros for 2 brandys and coke in Lindos around 3.50 euros for a small bottle of Strongbow so if you like a drink be warned. Location wise- Excellent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Afroditi Studios you can enjoy your holidays in a peaceful and clean place which is just front of the beach. All units have their private exterior entrance and comfortable and shaded verandas with a panoramic view of the sea.Afroditi Studios are located in Logaras, directly on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Afroditi Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Afroditi Studios Hotel Lindos
- Afroditi Studios Lindos, Rhodes