See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Stayed 2 weeks on 31/08/12 in studio 11 which you share a large terrace area with apartment 7 where you have a great view of the Amphitheatre as you are on the second level (top floor). Rooms and facilities are basic but very clean & tidy. Booking through Mary by email was very successful. Melinda the maid is very helpful & keeps the rooms in good order although there does not seem to be a set routine for this. We may well visit again in 2013.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Spaceous studio apartment for the 3 of us. Excellent location, 2 mins from St. Pauls bay and 2 mins into the main Lindos shopping and restuarant area, but not bothered by noise or bussle.
Spectactular views of the Acropolis from the terrace and front window.
Housekeeping came round everyday.
Lovely cafe/bar very near the apartment.
Although we had a ground floor apartment, we had use of the shared first floor terrace (shared with one other apartment), but it was plenty large enought to accommodate. Although we had minor issues with plumbing and aircon these were rectified very quickly whilst we were out for the day.

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I stayed here during the Rhodes Rock two weeks, we had the most perfect room (No, 13) with our own private balcony, so was the best view of the Amphitheatre Show, the whole block had a lovely 'community' feel, will definately book again

Room tip: Room 13, with private balcony
Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed 29 June 2012

We arrived mid June for Rhodes Rock as a group of nine - it was arranged by Rhodes Rock as we were travelling with band members - and therefore didn't know until a week before exactly where we were staying.
I went on trip advisor - as I usually do - and after reading various reports went thinking OMG what am I coming to!

I was pleasantly surprised - the room (NO 3) had a double bed, with a kitchenette area with fridge, kettle , hot ring and toastie maker - there was a table and two chairs. The wardrobe had loads of hangers but unfortunately very little in the way of drawer space. It had a large mirror which was right next to a power point (girls you know what I mean).
You only get one toilet roll per stay (maybe you get two if you stay two weeks) bizarre but hey its Greece. The towels of which you get two hand towels and two slightly bigger towels have never seen fabric conditioner and therefore are extremely rough on the sunburnt skin. The shower as always amazes me - as most of the apartments had rhodes rockers in you had to choose your time for a shower wisely - preferably before anybody else - my husband missed this and ended up with no water for about 5 minutes - not the end of the world.

The maid - Melina - was a gem, she came every morning around 9ish with a smile - she kept the apartment clean and spotless - a real treasure the owners should keep hold of.

We asked for a late check out and for 25 euros were allowed to stay in the apartment until 9.30pm.

The apartment overlooks the ampitheatre and just a short walk (10 mins) to the car park where bands where playing another night. The two beaches nearby were ok. The beach around the bay was the bigger of the two, 2 x sunbeds and umbrella was 8 euros - the sea was pebbly to get into but once in there was sand. The food van was just that - quite basic but you could get sandwiches and drinks.
The beach nearest to the apartments was a nightmare to get down to - it is extreme steep. The cafe was a lot better with a seated area. The sea was ok to get in but then you encountered loads of big stones.

These apartments are basic but clean accommodation which are in the heart on Lindos village - you are a 10 mins stroll to the main square.

Would I go back - yes - the location does it every time and the elusivelylindos reps were exceptional

Date of stay: June 2012
3  Thank sheffieldwanderer
Reviewed 17 June 2011

Before starting I should point out that all Greek Island accommodation tends to be basic and in Lindos this tends to be even more basic as it is a pedestrianised village. Typically all shower rooms are "wet rooms" where the floor is the shower tray and the drainage system cannot cope with toilet paper so this has to be put in bins by the loo.

Havng said that the Kyriakos studios are better than any others I have stayed in during the last 4 years. The room was spotlesly clean, the maid came in daily - I was told she wouldn't be in on sunday but actually she came everyday. She always had a smile on her face and the owner visited a couple of times and couldn't have been more helpful - even offering me a room if the strike had gone ahead on the day I was due to return.

The bed was comfortable, the room more spacious than many others I have been in. The shower was a typical "wet room" but it did have a shower curtain and a lip around the edge to contain any water spillage which means you don't have to hide the loo roll.

The location was superb for all the restaurants, the town, the St Pauls bay beaches and there is a free car park nearby if you decide to hire a car.

If I have to complain about something then the lip around the shower could be a little higher and the shower curtain a little longer to prevent minor overspill, and there was no tray to hold shower gel or shampoo.

Would I stay here again? Absolutely, I've already earmarked a stay in 2012.

Date of stay: June 2011