“AMAZING PLACE - LOVED IT”

Lindos Gardens Resort Complex
Ranked #13 of 30 Hotels in Lindos
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“AMAZING PLACE - LOVED IT”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Myself and my husband are just back on Thursday, am This is our second time at the Lindos Gardens, as we love all the staff and managers. We met most of the staff who were there last year, as well as a huge amount of new ones.

We stayed up in block F, overlooking the infinity pool. Claude, who is the barman here, is soo friendly, and we often went down to just chat the him.

Jack and all his bar team are great and very welcoming, we felt like part of the family.

I had a most enjoyable time here, the guys all work very long hours and always have a smile on their faces.
Vasillous, the owner, even gave me on of the hotel's T Shirts to take home.

I would recommend this place, it is a bit hilly, so if anyone has mobility problems, request a low floor beside reception.

I will go back some day and enjoyed ourselves soo much.

Well Done to all the staff who made our holiday special.

Juney,the dancing person and David, Glasgow

Room Tip: as near to reception as possible
3 Thank JUNEYBOND

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
Huddersfield
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Just back from a week's stay at the Lindos Gardens and have to say the accommodation and location were excellent. We had an apartment on block G at the top of the complex. This was just over the infinity pool and had great views overlooking the Lindos Acropolis from the balcony. We had a kitchenette with adequate facilities for our needs and on a morning just had to fall out of our door to the sunbeds around the upper bar area. The room was kept immaculately clean by the maids and towels changed frequently. Landscaping around the complex was pleasing with even a water feature housing a group of turtles. There was plenty of entertainment and a happy two hours at the main bar for those requiring it. You and your luggage were delivered and retrieved from reception in small buggies.
The higher apartments require a short steep hike but the views are worth it and the infinity pool area was very quiet at this time of year. All the staff were very helpful and courteous and made our week's stay very enjoyable.
The Gardens were a pleasant walk down away from Lindos Town and a short 4 euro taxi back for those of us that are knocking on in years. Would definitely go back here.

Room Tip: Block G though higher offers great views and close proximity to the infinity pool.
3 Thank AleksHuddersfield
chorley
Reviewed 16 May 2014

went to lindos gardens from 3 to 10 may and it was great fantastic views the higher you go, and not to steep really there's a lift halfway up to the top if you need it .rooms quite big for Greece,no toaster or microwave but didn't bother us as we eat out in lindos town all the time which is fantastic,we went down to the little beach most days and eat in georgios2 the first of 3 or 4 that you come to the owners name is jacob and he sometimes gives you a freebie of greek yogurt,honey and nuts and he has the best sunbeds brand new hotel quality same price as all the others , his brother has a bar in town called georgios? also eat out at night in town 3 times at a restaurant called Acropolis about 40 euro for 2 large sea bass each with all the trimmings large house red and water great owner(BALD AS A COUT LIKE ME) back to the hotel its better than it looks modern and spotless great pool not deep with swim up bar and infinity pool at the higher level def go back again.

Room Tip: ask for higher rooms for the views.
2 Thank devilleChorley
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I have literally just got back from lindos with my parnter and sister and her partner we are all in our early to mid 20's... when we arrived I was actually so surpised it wad really nice.. the 4 pools are gorgeous esp the infinity pool...wow....we we taken up to our apartment on a golf buggie with our luggage as the hotel is kind of built into the side of the mountain... I can honestly say these are the best SC resort I have ever stayed.... and as for the steep walk its not that back we walked it everyday and night.. and we enjoyed a steady stroll back.. the mountains and hills are part of lindos and you must experience it.... when we went in lindos village I was actually taken back by its old greek beauty.. no one will ever hassle you to buy things... you may get the old donkey taxu guy say "yes please" but a cheecky smile or no thanks they appreciate.... the beaches are stunning their are 3 we went to.. esp st pauls bay..... I feel really sad now I am home .. one of the most friendly places ever......1 NEGATIVE..... THE BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL IS VILE.... e9.80... FOR FULL ENGLISH I HAD TWICE WHILE THERE ND BOTH TIMES MY EGGS WERE RAW AROUND THE YOLK TINNED MUSHROOMS.....AND I COULDNT BELIVE THEY ACTUALLY WATER DOWN THE FRESH ORANGE JUICE..wgich I thought was pretty sad to say how cheap fruit juices are in lindos.... overall amazing place.. really miss it

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Robert W
Dunfermline, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I am a bit late in writing this review as we stayed in Lindos Gardens in August 2013!!!
I traveled with my husband as well as my parents and were taking this trip to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. My husband and I have been to Lindos twice before but this was our first time staying at Lindos Gardens. The accomodation, although basic, was very good and had everything we needed - regularly cleaned and towels changed every other day.
For us the staff really made our holiday, Cloud who worked at the swim up bar during the day was excellent and kept us all entertained and provided an excellent service! And what can I say about Jack except.................HAPPY HOUR!!!!! Jack along with Emma and Spiros worked the main bar at night and again were extremely entertaining - great service and excellent cocktails, what more could you ask for!
We loved it so much that we will be returning this year - again for our anniversary - and can not wait to go back!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Gemma J
Darlington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This is the third time we have stayed at this complex (4 to 5 year intervals) and the facility has improved each time!! From being better than average Greek accommodation it has now gone to excellent!! We stayed in the newest part of the complex (which might explain my previous comment) this time and right next to the infinity pool with its own bar and usual facilities. The only drawback is it is built on a very steep hill and if you are at the furthest point from reception it is quite a climb to your room, but they do have electric buggies on had to get you there if needed. Over all this is a fantastic place to stay with great facilities and in an excellent location, on my next trip to Lindos I will be looking to stay here for a fourth time!!!

Room Tip: Try and stay in the new build if possible (as I can’t speak for the older part of the complex), only...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Graham B
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Travelled Sept 2010 but trip advisor wont let me put that date! Very late review but looking through trip advisor though I would add my thoughts! This hotel is fantastic - we had a great time, met lovely people, and had a lovely hot holiday by the pool. Drinks were great, not a bad price either (especially not at HAPPY HOUR!) and the staff were lovely and kind. They worked all through the day and still gave a smile with service. The rep we spoke to also helped us to move rooms - I suffer from asthma and the long hilly walk to the room we were originally given was difficult for me - they moved us no problem we just laid at the pool whilst they moved our luggage and then they showed us to our new room when we were ready! Jack behind the bar was really lovely and felt like you had known him for ages! Overall we really enjoyed ourselves, and as we were self catering we tried the food in the restaurant and in the town and both were good. There are some lovely shops and restaurants/bars down in the town! worth the walk down there, although we did get a taxi back up the hill some nights!

Room Tip: All rooms good but if you suffer from asthma or anything similar then id ask ahead for a room lower...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple