“The perfect spot?”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Panoramic sea view from Lindos Bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Andrew N
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“The perfect spot?”
Reviewed 6 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We stayed in the studio just above the villa. It has to be the perfect spot... Unrivalled views, peaceful & quiet location, luxurious surroundings, a few steps down to my fave beach on the planet & a few steps along to the wonderful Broccolini's restaurant. Dipped into the village just once during our stay, there's no need to go anywhere else, it's right here. So, if you're like us & you're looking for a serene beach holiday then look no further. Beach, eat, sleep, repeat. Best little break I've had in Lindos for quite some time. Regards the booking process, I recommend contacting the owner Fillipos direct. Absolute all round gem this place, don't hesitate!

7 Sep 2016
First of all I want to thank you for writing such an outstanding review.
It is a pleasure to hear that you really enjoyed staying in my brand new superior studio.
Looking forward to offering you our Greek hospitality again.
Looking forward to see you again.
Filippos
david6460...
Melksham, United Kingdom
“Superior studio”
Reviewed 30 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Stayed for two weeks 26/06/16 fantastic. Location could not fault any part of 1st class studio the views from the studio are to die for Philip and phillippos were outstanding and Stella our cleaner was great Lindos is a very friendly place to visit for a holiday we look forward to returning again and again

31 Jul 2016
Your amazing review made me feel perfect.
I am blessed to offer Lindian hospitality to special
people like you.I'm very glad you enjoyed your holidays.
My brand new superior studio awaits you for more exciting holidays.
Looking forward to seeing you again!!!
vic_g84
Sydney, Australia
“Lindos shore villa studio”
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Lindos shore villas superior studio was amazing! We stayed for 5 nights in this great little gem. The view from our place was absolutely beautiful. The studio sits on top of the beach high enough to get a great view but close enough to stroll to the beach for a swim. The studio itself is great, Filippos our host has thought of every detail to make your stay a glorious one! His hospitality went above and beyond what was required and we thank him very much for such a lovely stay. Would recommend any couple to stay here or try one of his larger properties at lindos shore villas.

28 Jul 2016
I am extremely grateful for your amazing comments. I am so pleased to hear your compliments.I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay, to my brand new Lindos shore Superior Studio and looking forward to hosting you in the near future again.Thank you!!!
Tatty61
Lossiemouth, United Kingdom
“Perfection in paradise.”
Reviewed 9 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Every part of staying in this lovely villa is made easy by the owner.
Booking: easy and he stays in contact to answer all questions.
Arrival: all done and ready from pick up to first glass of wine on the terrace.
Terrace: photos do not do it justice.
Villa: fully equipped and attention paid to detail is quite simply awesome.
Beds: an important part of any holiday, were sublime.
Overall: location, location,location and add luxury.

Location Cleanliness
10 Apr 2016
It is a pleasure to hear that you really enjoyed your staying at the villa.
I am blessed to offer Lindian hospitality to special people like you.
I look forward to host you again in the near future!!!
1020Micha...
Madison, Wisconsin
“Blown away!”
Reviewed 2 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

This was the nicest place I have ever stayed! The Villa is modern, perfectly clean, high tech, and in a perfect spot. The ten minute walk to the Acropolis is awesome and the beach is three minutes away. Both are extraordinary and the setting is very beautiful with plenty of place to eat and drink. Filippos and his family are the best hosts we have ever encountered and their family restaurant, Maria's was superb! The views from the patio, bed rooms and rooftop are incredible. The Villa is the farthest out on the point and there is nothing in your view other than the bay and beaches of Lindos. We will return to this beautiful Villa and we will never forget the perfect time we had! Yamas

Rooms Location
7 Dec 2015
We are really happy you had a great holiday in our villa.We wish you could stay longer
to experience more of our hospitality.It would be nice to see you again and get to meet all your family.
sueE2412F...
Raglan, Usk
“Amazing Villa!”
Reviewed 15 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Where to start!! Absolutely fantastic villa, you couldn't want for anything better! The villa contained everything you needed for a perfect holiday! It's position is stunning - in fact every tourist that passed the villa commented on the views! Filippos was generous to a fault, from a well-stocked fridge on arrival to a taste of Greek cakes during the week - delicious! The villa was spotlessly clean, sheets and towels changed regularly, toiletries supplied too! Restaurants and cafes are in abundance and we honestly didn't have a bad meal at all - in fact meal was delicious! I can't recommend Lindos Shore Boutique Villa enough, and I can't wait to return!

Value Service
Travelling group: Friends
18 Oct 2015
Thank you for your kind comments!They make us keep on offering you the best
hospitality possible.Hope to see you in the near future.
ProudMum2...
Raglan, United Kingdom
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 12 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Just spent 11 days in paradise in this lovely villa! The location and facilities could not be better and the view from the bedrooms and the patio area is simply stunning. Filippos makes the whole experience even better with his fantastic hospitality. We arrived after 11pm and after giving us a guided tour he presented us with a takeaway meal from his hotel in Pefkos! The fridge was stocked with all the essentials so we didn't have to rush off to the supermarket and on our last day he arranged for a room for us in his Pefkos Beach Hotel so that we could enjoy our final day on the beach. The villa is cleaned every day by the lovely Stella and even the beach towels are provided! Filippos really goes above and beyond to make your holiday very special - thank you Fillipos!

Location Service
13 Oct 2015
Your amazing review made me feel perfect.
I am blessed to offer Lindian hospitality to special
people like you.I'm very glad you enjoyed your holidays.
My villa awaits you for more exciting holidays.
Looking forward to seeing you again!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing