We enjoyed a week at the hotel
when we came to Lindos for a friends wedding. We were immediately impressed with the style and look of the hotel and were excited to see that our room looked exactly as it did on the website and with a beautiful view out to sea
We mostly had a relaxing week sunbathing on the beach, where there was always space. We did try the pool on the first day but it was freezing!!
The food on offer was lovely and we were never short of options. The greeting by staff in the restaurant was always good, although the service could be a little slow, but it's always nice to have a leisurely meal!
The hotel is spotlessly clean with the little extras in the fixtures and fittings that make it feel exclusive. The bar area is absolutely stunning and we enjoyed a few nights here sat on the comfy sofa's outside. Unfortunately the bar always seemed quite quiet, which I think was possibly down to the drinks prices €10.5 for a cocktail! I appreciate that this is an exclusive hotel but the difference in drinks prices to what you pay in the bars of Lindos actually made it cheaper to have an evening drinking in Lindos than in the bar, and thats with the €15 taxi fare!
Lindos itself is beautiful, very traditional with lots of lovely shops to buy authentic Greek produce. We ate at Mythos restaurant (amaIng views) and a favourite bar was Ylannis.
Nicola (Guest Relations) was extremely helpful and gave us a great tour of the hotel, which proved invaluable! She was always available to chat and was knowledgable about the surrounding area.
Overall we were very pleased with the hotel and are already encouraging our friends and family to go and try it!
A few suggestions for improvement would be; offering table water free
of charge with evening meal (€4.50 for a bottle of water at every meal soon added up)
Widening the selection of snacks at the pool bar to include smaller bits such as ice-creams, crisps etc.
Reducing the DING-DONG the lift makes to a quieter noise - our room
was right by a lift and this noise woke us up regularly!
As you can see though, these are all
minor issues and I can't wait for my next trip to Aquagrand!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious beach-front hotel with limitless views to the bright blue of the Aegean Sea, just 1500 meters away from the renowned traditional village of Lindos. Nestled into a cliff side, the hotel blends in magically with its Lindian surroundings and enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean. The private-like beach, in front of the hotel, stretches to a length of 200m, and although rocky in nature, its crystal clear turquoise waters are easily accessible through wooden decks and panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Hotel Lindos
- AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos, Rhodes