A new and very stylish hotel with very friendly staff. The buffet was great and so was the view from the room. The location is very quiet; 20 - 30 minutes to the next village. Not for people who are looking for parties. Mainly couples and families with babies, but no (loud) children. Everything very clean and well organized. However, it's difficult to get into the sea (stones). Bathing shoes required. Don't forget to bring your diving mask - the views of the reef in front of the hotel are fantastic with lots of fish to watch. The water is very clean. We loved the scenery and Limnos. I would return to this place anytime. Only downside: drinks are very expensive and no Greek music at all to be heard and no other entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious beach-front hotel with limitless views to the bright blue of the Aegean Sea, just 1500 meters away from the renowned traditional village of Lindos. Nestled into a cliff side, the hotel blends in magically with its Lindian surroundings and enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean. The private-like beach, in front of the hotel, stretches to a length of 200m, and although rocky in nature, its crystal clear turquoise waters are easily accessible through wooden decks and panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, LoveHolidays and Odigeo so you can book your AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Hotel Lindos
- AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos, Rhodes