We stayed at the Aquagrand for a week, on arrival to our room it had a smell which we soon realised it was the maids cleaing with a dirty mop,also we had a room with a pool we found the sun bed very dirty the maid had to put a sheet over it this solved the problem. Apart rom the above it was a nice hotel and the food was lovely too. Tracy Leggott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious beach-front hotel with limitless views to the bright blue of the Aegean Sea, just 1500 meters away from the renowned traditional village of Lindos. Nestled into a cliff side, the hotel blends in magically with its Lindian surroundings and enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean. The private-like beach, in front of the hotel, stretches to a length of 200m, and although rocky in nature, its crystal clear turquoise waters are easily accessible through wooden decks and panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Hotel Lindos
- AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos, Rhodes