We stayed a week at the Aquagrand and had a lovely relaxing time. The hotel is quite new and the accommodation is very comfortable, spacious and clean. The hotel is right by the sea, but the private beach is shingle and pebble, the sea at this location is not really one for swimming in very easily! The hotel is a good half hour's walk from the pretty resort of Lindos. The trouble is it's uphill, and of course very hot! the buses are infrequent and unreliable. the hotel does not have a shuttle bus. We had half board and enjoyed the excellent food. The evening meal is buffet style and you can pay more to eat in another 'posher' restaurant. The service was brilliant and the overall holiday was excellent! Just check whether your brochure says room with pool and seaview or room with private pool and seaview! We were confused!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious beach-front hotel with limitless views to the bright blue of the Aegean Sea, just 1500 meters away from the renowned traditional village of Lindos. Nestled into a cliff side, the hotel blends in magically with its Lindian surroundings and enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean. The private-like beach, in front of the hotel, stretches to a length of 200m, and although rocky in nature, its crystal clear turquoise waters are easily accessible through wooden decks and panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Hotel Lindos
- AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos, Rhodes