It is a quality hotel with a refined design and excellent services, which is definitely worth a visit.
Romantic coast is rocky and dominates the open sea. From the beach, swimming pool, reception, all the hotel restaurants and most rooms have wonderful views of the Mediterranean Sea. Sandy beach with loungers, parasols and gazebos available only to hotel guests free of charge. Sand and pebbles added to the bottom of the sea cliffs are a lot, not for children or seniors.
The building is located outside the restaurants, shops and night life, without a car or taxi you are trapped in luxury. No offense, but not recognize the island. Journey to about 3 km distant charming town of Lindos taxi costs 8 euros (one way). The idea of going on foot, is perhaps good for the students, the truth is a nice three kilometer hike up the hill!
Tasteful, elegant, comfortable and spacious rooms. Our suite with swimming pool, No. 618, had a nice view of the sea. Fortunately, it was located away from the hotel restaurant and club where the night is live music.
Room correlated with a higher standard, there is satellite TV, air conditioning, minibar, DVD player, safe, tea kettle with a supply of tea and coffee, iPod dock.
The bathroom is spacious with bath and walk in rain shower separately, there is a brand cosmetics and bathrobes.
Private pool (3x4 meters) followed by a pleasant terrace with sofas and a really nice pleasure during the day and night.
What is quite cool (even though - for whom) the pool is visible from the neighborhood - whoever is around, you may watch you take a swim - and what's more, the room with a pool in the first floor of another apartment, where the rail residents can look forward to your water fun. For travel agency may be a good type of voyeur, but otherwise the loss of privacy.
Breakfast is excellent. Everything you can think of is up for grabs - champagne, salmon, Greek yogurt, sweets, assorted jams, cereals, sausages, many types of bread, dried fruit, nuts, cheese, pudding, cocoa, five kinds of juice, fresh tropical fruit, omelettes just as you wish.
We had dinner outside the hotel, so I can not judge quality, prices are comparable to the more luxurious restaurants in Lindos village. What was the problem, the time limit the functioning of the hotel restaurant - one evening, around 5:30 pm we wanted to order food and the staff gave us the kitchen was closed and the possibility of dinner until 7:30 pm. We had no choice but to go into the next hotel, although one less star, but friendly staff. They are readily prepared Greek salad. A little schoolgirl error, is not it?
The overall impression is good - the staff at Aqua Grand is nice to learn and act on the expected five-star facilities, the hotel can create one of the best on the island of Rhodes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious beach-front hotel with limitless views to the bright blue of the Aegean Sea, just 1500 meters away from the renowned traditional village of Lindos. Nestled into a cliff side, the hotel blends in magically with its Lindian surroundings and enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean. The private-like beach, in front of the hotel, stretches to a length of 200m, and although rocky in nature, its crystal clear turquoise waters are easily accessible through wooden decks and panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Hotel Lindos
- AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos, Rhodes