We spent a weeks holiday in the middle of august here what a beautiful place.. We were quite worried at the reviews after we booked it but it did not dissapoint..From the moment we arrived to the second we left it was pure Luxury. The food was good and there was a good choice even for my fuss partner we did eat in lindos a few nights even though we were half bord as it was cheep and beautiful on the roof tops. Our room had the ultimate WOW factor just what we needed we booked our own pool and sea view and it was just like we ever wanted the room was clean and what ever we wanted they could get.. The walk to Lindos wasnt bad at all if you stick to the pavements its fine (we did it one windy night otherwise it woul be too hot). Would defo consider going back the luxury and sophistication is well worth paying more for...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious beach-front hotel with limitless views to the bright blue of the Aegean Sea, just 1500 meters away from the renowned traditional village of Lindos. Nestled into a cliff side, the hotel blends in magically with its Lindian surroundings and enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean. The private-like beach, in front of the hotel, stretches to a length of 200m, and although rocky in nature, its crystal clear turquoise waters are easily accessible through wooden decks and panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Hotel Lindos
- AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos, Rhodes