My husband,and I have just returned from a week at the Aqua Grand.We had a sea view room,with the largest balcony I have ever seen!The room was beautiful,very clean,and comfortable.The hotel grounds are immaculate,manicured to perfection!The staff are all extremely friendly, and very helpful!We stayed on half board basis,and have to say the food was very good.The place was almost full,but most days we had the pool almost to ourselves!Very peaceful, and relaxing!The only down side for us was the lack of atmosphere on a night,even though the Zen bar was wonderful,and the hotel tried their,best as far as entertainment was concerned.Seemed everyone either disappeared to their rooms or spent the night in lindos.We ate out a few nights in lindos,and other nights ate at the hotel then e would have liked to have spent more time in the Zen bar,but I am afraid the price of drinks,although in line with most 5 star hotels were just too pricey!Here I would suggest a happy hour at least!The attraction of Lindos is far too great to tie you to the hotel where the drinks are a little more expensive!A shuttle bus would have been handy too!We have stayed in many 5 star hotels,and like this one drinks have always been rather pricey,but most of them idn,t have such a beautiful night spot on their doorstep,and we were often given wine or beer with diner.We loved Lindos Especially Melenos restaurant,Ambrosia restaurant,and the museum bar !The only negative I have about Lindos is the poor donkeys!I suffer very bad with arthritis,but no way would I have climbed on one of their backs !Also the poor cats!!I just pray that one day some-one on the island will see sense and decide that neutering would be a far more humane option!Would we stay here again?Possibly not!We are considering a second visit in September,but are looking for a traditional rental in the center of Lindos!As I say each to their own,and the hotel is fabulous!If you have booked to stay here you will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious beach-front hotel with limitless views to the bright blue of the Aegean Sea, just 1500 meters away from the renowned traditional village of Lindos. Nestled into a cliff side, the hotel blends in magically with its Lindian surroundings and enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean. The private-like beach, in front of the hotel, stretches to a length of 200m, and although rocky in nature, its crystal clear turquoise waters are easily accessible through wooden decks and panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Hotel Lindos
- AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos, Rhodes