From the moment you walk into the Reception area the beauty of the hotel and grounds is obvious. Behind the Reception desk are ceiling to floor windows with a view of the sea. We were greeted with a glass of champagne each and a warm, scented hand towel. It is so quiet and peaceful. We did not have one disturbed night's sleep. The rooms are spotlessly clean and a good size. The balcony with sea-view is perfect to sit and have a drink. The grounds are beautiful with plants and trees as you walk down through the resort to the swimming pools and beach. The pools were clean and often we were the only two swimming. There were always plenty of sun-loungers - even on the beach. This was my favourite place with a breeze coming in from the sea and the waves lapping up near the sun-loungers. The beach is pebbly and they do sell 'beach shoes' in the hotel boutique but if you go into Lindos you can buy the same shoes for a third of the price - well worth having as the sea bed is quite rocky too. Swimming is very safe as you can stand up on large rocks for a long way out. The restaurant staff could not have been more friendly or helpful. On our first evening I told the manager I was vegetarian and he walked me round the whole serving area to show what was available for me, did the same at breakfast the next morning. Someone else has said they served tinned fruit but we had only fresh fruits and there was a good choice. The walk into Lindos takes around 25 minutes but it is worth stopping at St Paul's Bay on the way - sandy beach and lovely little chapel. Lindos is a very old town with small streets full of shops - and watch out for the donkeys! Overall this was one of the best, relaxing holidays and I would love to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious beach-front hotel with limitless views to the bright blue of the Aegean Sea, just 1500 meters away from the renowned traditional village of Lindos. Nestled into a cliff side, the hotel blends in magically with its Lindian surroundings and enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean. The private-like beach, in front of the hotel, stretches to a length of 200m, and although rocky in nature, its crystal clear turquoise waters are easily accessible through wooden decks and panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Bookgreece.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Hotel Lindos
- AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos, Rhodes