If you're looking for a true break away from it all, where peace and tranquility reign I can certainly recommend the Aquagrand Lindos.
The hotel has been designed expertly with spacious luxury in mind so there is never a sense of overcrowding even in the height of the season when we went and the hotel was full. The hotel facilities are superb with a choice of pools plus a beach which looks out over a quiet bay,
We hired a car and found hte island easy to navigate from the Lindos location, so you can get the best of both worlds, the bustling tourist towns and the peacefulness of the Aquagrand. I would recommend to anyone.
The only part of the hotel they don't seem to have kept in pristine condition is the fitness suite. This was a little disappointing and something to note if you're relying on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious beach-front hotel with limitless views to the bright blue of the Aegean Sea, just 1500 meters away from the renowned traditional village of Lindos. Nestled into a cliff side, the hotel blends in magically with its Lindian surroundings and enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean. The private-like beach, in front of the hotel, stretches to a length of 200m, and although rocky in nature, its crystal clear turquoise waters are easily accessible through wooden decks and panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp and LoveHolidays so you can book your AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Hotel Lindos
- AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos, Rhodes