We had originally booked at the Memories which is next door, but travel republic messed up so we got our hotel changed to the aquagrand and certainly weren't disappointed. The hotel is definitely 5 star with stunning ocean views from all rooms. Rooms are very spacious and clean.
We booked half board and the food was what you'd expect - nothing extraordinary but still very nice, especially when they served local Greek cuisine. The only downside was that it was expensive for drinks which I guess should be expected from a 5 star hotel.
The beach and pool areas were always very quiet and relaxing. The beach is pebbled but the water was crystal clear. The staff were friendly, especially Nikos the bell boy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious beach-front hotel with limitless views to the bright blue of the Aegean Sea, just 1500 meters away from the renowned traditional village of Lindos. Nestled into a cliff side, the hotel blends in magically with its Lindian surroundings and enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean. The private-like beach, in front of the hotel, stretches to a length of 200m, and although rocky in nature, its crystal clear turquoise waters are easily accessible through wooden decks and panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp and HotelQuickly so you can book your AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Hotel Lindos
- AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos, Rhodes