Just returned from an 11 night stay in room 717, which was a seafront pool room on a breakfast only basis. I can highly recommend the private pool, as the temperatures soared it was lovely to dip in and out without having to move far! Most things have already been said about the hotel but I felt that the hotel have 'upped their game', I felt the staff were more friendly and overall the service was slicker than previous years. If you want peace during the day and don't mind a 5 min taxi into Lindos consider this hotel over Lindos Blu Hotel as I'm sure you would enjoy the space around the complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious beach-front hotel with limitless views to the bright blue of the Aegean Sea, just 1500 meters away from the renowned traditional village of Lindos. Nestled into a cliff side, the hotel blends in magically with its Lindian surroundings and enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean. The private-like beach, in front of the hotel, stretches to a length of 200m, and although rocky in nature, its crystal clear turquoise waters are easily accessible through wooden decks and panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Hotel Lindos
- AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos, Rhodes