We stayed for 11 nights in a Princess Sea View Room, room 922, having planned a holiday doing absolutely nothing, and hoping for quiet, child free luxury. We weren't disappointed in any way at all. The hotel is lovely and the staff are helpful and friendly, the beach was a minute away from Our room and we could always find a sunbed away from the crowds, such as they were. The food was delicious, and we don't usually relish buffets, and we ate in the hotel every evening. Breakfast was ample and tasty, and we could eat in the small area for certain guests, so had linen tablecloths and a restaurant feel. We did miss having a supermarket nearby but went into Lindos a few times, a pretty little town but made us grateful for the peace of the Aquagrand. We would certainly recommend this hotel and wouldn't see the point of the private pools which are very small and charmless, whereas the main pools were usually empty and felt like our own!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious beach-front hotel with limitless views to the bright blue of the Aegean Sea, just 1500 meters away from the renowned traditional village of Lindos. Nestled into a cliff side, the hotel blends in magically with its Lindian surroundings and enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean. The private-like beach, in front of the hotel, stretches to a length of 200m, and although rocky in nature, its crystal clear turquoise waters are easily accessible through wooden decks and panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo and LoveHolidays so you can book your AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Hotel Lindos
- AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos, Rhodes