We stayed at the Aquagrand in September 2010 and had a great time. the Hotel itself is lovely, superb reception, grounds, bars, pools, rooms and views. We stayed there on a half board basis for 10 nights, the food and service were great the only downer was the prices for drinks, 3.50 for a soft drink, 4.80 for a small beer (330ml) for example. The staff are very helpfull and friendly (especially the Bell boys). If you want a very relaxing break then this is the place, it is very quiet so if you want activities you will have to look elsewhere. I would definately stay here again if I went back to Rhodes, the only thing I would recommend is to go Bed and Breakfast as Lindos Town is Beautiful and has so many good restaurants. All in all Lindos is the best part of Rhodes and the Aquagrand is one of the best Hotels on teh Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious beach-front hotel with limitless views to the bright blue of the Aegean Sea, just 1500 meters away from the renowned traditional village of Lindos. Nestled into a cliff side, the hotel blends in magically with its Lindian surroundings and enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean. The private-like beach, in front of the hotel, stretches to a length of 200m, and although rocky in nature, its crystal clear turquoise waters are easily accessible through wooden decks and panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Hotel Lindos
- AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos, Rhodes