My husband and I spent two lovely weeks at the Aquagrand. What a fantastic place! From the beautifully modern decor to the wonderful staff, we could not fault it.
Our room was very spacious and spotlessly clean with a lovely super king bed, fabulous pillows, flat screen tv with dvd and i pod dock.
The choice of food was fantastic. The breakfast buffet had everything you could want for breakfast and more, as did the evening buffet. We were totally spoilt fot choice and the quality of the food was superb. The restaurant setting is lovely too. It overlooks an ornamental pool which is lit up at night-very pretty.
The hotel grounds were immaculately maintained and as it only opened in 2010 everything felt nice and new. The poolside areas were spotless with plenty of loungers and parasols.
The beachfront location is great. The beach is partly sand and partly pebble and has loungers, umbrellas and gazebos to use free of charge with towels included. Snorkelling seemed very popular.
The hotel is about a mile from Lindos town which took us about 20 minutes to walk or was 8 euros at night in a taxi. It would have been nice to have a couple of bars closer to the hotel to walk to after dinner but it wasn't the end of the world. Drinks were quite pricey at the hotel which would be one little criticism. 5.50 euros for a large beer(500ml), 6 for a wine. 8.50 for a vodka and mixer. The bar at night was gorgeous with fab decor and lighting.
One massive plus point of this hotel is the staff. They were all so friendly and helpful. They work so hard and always seem to be there. George the manager was constantly around and was so dedicated to the smooth running of the hotel.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I returned to Rhodes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious beach-front hotel with limitless views to the bright blue of the Aegean Sea, just 1500 meters away from the renowned traditional village of Lindos. Nestled into a cliff side, the hotel blends in magically with its Lindian surroundings and enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean. The private-like beach, in front of the hotel, stretches to a length of 200m, and although rocky in nature, its crystal clear turquoise waters are easily accessible through wooden decks and panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp and LoveHolidays so you can book your AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Hotel Lindos
- AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos, Rhodes