“Fabulous week in Frank's apartments in Lindos.”
other travellers have booked this property
Studio 9 Studio 9 Kitchenette
Studio 9
Studio 9 Kitchenette
Studio9 Washroom
First Floor Terrace
The Three Brothers Studios courtyard..
The Three Brothers Studios
Courtyard
View from Terrace
View from First Floor Window
Courtyard
Courtyard with a view of the Acropolis
Courtyard with a view of Lindos Bay
Courtyard with a view of Lindos Bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Maggie G
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Fabulous week in Frank's apartments in Lindos.”
Reviewed 23 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

The service provided by Frank, the owner, of the Three Brothers Apartments in Lindos, Rhodes was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble for him. He arranged for a taxi to pick my sister and I up from Rhodes airport at 03:00 am on arrival and then again at 01:00 am for a 04:00 am return flight. The property was very clean, the apartment was cleaned every day and fresh towels provided once a week. It is also very convenient for the hot-spots at night and the beaches during the day, each being within 10 minutes walking distance (or staggering distance on return from sampling the restaurants and bars!). There was nothing that we didn't like about it and would thoroughly recommend these apartments for a brilliant holiday. Thanks Frank for a wicked time.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The central location and cleanliness
Liked least: nothing to dislike.
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
23 Jun 2012
Dear Maggie:

Thank you for your kind comments. It was a real pleasure having you and your sister at the Three Brothers Studios and I look forward in welcoming you again.

frank
LoveourHo...
Bedford
“Fab central studios in Lindos”
Reviewed 31 October 2011 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

Being regular Lindosites, we were really pleased to find Three Brothers this year. Over the 18 years of visiting Lindos, we have had some very mixed accomodation, small, cramped, no air con, but Three Brothers was perfect for us, very clean, spacious and for the location (near the square) very quiet.
We had Studio 7 upstairs, and loved the outside terrace with the view over the bay. The studio is huge for Lindos - we did cook and eat in twice and found the equipment to be enough.
Thanks Frank - we'll see you again next June.

Liked best: Location
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
31 Oct 2011
Dear Guests:

I appreciate for taking the time to write and post a review for your stay at the Three Brothers Studios. Thank you for your comments.
ellagee
London
“Why didn't I stay here before?”
Reviewed 26 October 2011 for a stay in June 2011

I've been going to lindos for 14 years now and this year was my first stay at The Three Brothers Sudios. Why?.. I do not know. One thing is for sure though, It will not be my last.
It can be a bit "hit and miss" with a lot of the accommodation in lindos village (part of the charm I guess) but with this place it can only be a hit! I had a look around at some of the other rooms while there and they all seem to be very nice. The cleanliness is second to none, with nice fluffy white towels and sheets changed very frequently, so I was very pleased indeed. For my next visit to Lindos, it's definitely going to be with Frank. Perfect location, perfect views, perfect service, so thank you. I have already recommended these studios to friends for next year, I hope there's room for me too!

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Coming home
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
26 Oct 2011
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write and post a review of your stay at the Three Brothers Studios. Thank you again for your nice comments
travelbug...
Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
“ok, but not quite what we expected”
Reviewed 17 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

The Three Brothers Studio is in a brilliant position with a fantastic view. Despite our concerns it was fairly quite during the night, even though it is very close to the main square and even October was still very busy with tourists. Frank, the owner was very helpful and flexible with the dates after our initial flight was cancelled due to the strikes in Greece.
The price was good for the location and the room was clean.
Yet,we don't think we would go back, the reasons being:

The studio is advertised as self catering and on previous holidays we did "proper" self catering, meaning cooking at last half of our meals ourselves. We were aware that we wouldn't be able to do fancy cooking, yet even a simple Spaghetti with Pesto seemed difficult as the small kitchen unit in our room was very "frugally" equipped. We had only one knife (which was a bread knife) between the two of us, no sieve and the second pan provided was damaged and not fit to use. The kettle only worked after we were given instructions on how to fix it, which didn't seem save to use and the double hob, of which one was so small that it would have been impossible to put two pans next to each other, seemed dangerous to use, too (most of the insulation on the lead was broken).
Apparently it seems to be the norm for "Studios" that we had to provide our own kitchen towel and toilet paper, though Frank kindly gave us a roll.
It would have been good to have some cleaning tools like a dustpan and brush to remove crumbs, which attracted the ants.

But on a positive note, we found our washing up done on two occasions and when we needed a screw driver to fix our camera Frank happily obliged.

Liked best: the view
Liked least: cooking facilities
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway
17 Oct 2011
Thank you for your stay at the Three Brothers Studios and for sharing your experience with us.

I make a point to provide a description of the studio facilities on the website and photos of each studio so that guests do not get any surprises. However, I was surprised with your comments on the kitchen facilities. I don’t adverise a full kitchen and the facilities are not meant to replace that of your home. I provide enough cutlery, plates and cooking utensils for a light meal. I normally check that these utensils are available when the guests arrive. I guess I missed checking this time and I apologize for this. What I don’t understand is why you did not mention to me that the cutlery was not sufficient to your needs or a sieve is not available. After all you did ask me for screw driver set to fix your camera and I did every effort to provide it to you!
LigaKrist...
Latvia
“since we were the only guests - it was excellent”
Reviewed 13 August 2011 for a stay in April 2011

our visit was there before the season started, so the whole thing was just ours! the terrace, f.e. :) kitchen possibilities are limited, but exactly the same as in any good greek self catering apartment. the restaurants are just too cheap to cook all the time at home :) the owners attitude was excellent and very personal!!

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
agnes1864...
Omagh, United Kingdom
“great location- friendly owner- excellent studio”
Reviewed 12 August 2011 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

very handy location close to beach and close to resturants- also very quite and has enclosed yard suitable for children

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
12 Aug 2011
Dear Agnes:

I would like to thank you for your stay at the Three Brothers Studios and a thank you for taking the time to write a review. Hope to see you again next year.
Hungary
Reviewed 24 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
24 Jul 2011
I am very happy that your family has enjoyed your holidays in Lindos. I thank you for taking the time to write this nice review.
Frank
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing