“Nice place to eat at Lindos”
Review of Hermes

Hermes
Ranked #64 of 89 Restaurants in Lindos
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

We seat on the veranda no nerd for air-conditioning. The service is a little bit too slow. The food was fine. As you may find in a touristic place

1  Thank peretzb

Reviewed 11 August 2013

My partner and I visited this restaurant during a recent trip to Lindos. We were both impressed with it. I ordered a sole fillet with a nice sauce whilst my partner had the mixed grill. Service was friendly and it was overall good value for money. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Fantastic meals, owner and staff so nice and friendly, nothing to much for them.
Made to feel very welcome and we made it our choice while in Lindos.
Always worth booking a table just to be sure.
Our son (13) loved the food.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

We enjoyed eating here a couple of times - good food and friendly, helpful staff. We asked Sam lots of questions about Lindos and he was always happy to answer them. A nice place to eat with a good view as well.

1  Thank Ann56Northampton
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Hermes was my favorite restaurant experience during my eight day trip to Greece. The owner made honest recommendations about what their best dishes were. We followed his advice and had moussaka, lamb kleftiko and lamb chops. They were all fabulous. Because moussaka has been my favorite Greek dish for many years, I tried it at least eight times during the trip and Hermes was by far the best.

1  Thank Amy_Travel_Map