Lindos Memories is just as good as other reviewers have said - service, cleanliness,decor,swimming-pool and food all EXCELLENT.
5-course waiter-service dinners alternate with fantastic evening buffets, all presided over by the VERY professional & hands-on Restaurant Manager Panagios.
BUT when we & another couple arrived we were told that our double rooms were overbooked & we were being "upgraded" to Junior Suites - but that we'd have to move into double rooms later in the week (they could't say when!) The suites weren't amazing - our bed, TV , a small table & a desk were on a sort of shelf upstairs, but everything else (wardrobes - half blocked by another desk & the mini-bar; sofa, coffee table & most important! the bathroom!) were all downstairs. Not very convenient especially for midnight trips to the loo!
As we were only there for a week we told our Rep we'd put up with the suite rather than having to repack & move rooms, so we stayed put. The other couple though were moved - to another Junior Suite, next door to their first one LOL!
While we were there notices were put up begging guests to move to the Memories' sister hotel in Rhodes Town for the last 2 or 3 nights of their stay (more evidence of overbooking?) Don't know how many people took up this offer, though, as just as we were leaving a family of 4 arrived & were told the rooms they'd booked at Memories weren't available for that night, so they'd have to go somewhere else, & could book in at Memories the next day - needless to say, they didn't look too pleased!
NOT what you expect at a 5-star hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LINDOS MEMORIES RESORT & SPA, a five-star atmospheric boutique hideaway by the sea, is an ideal choice for couples dreaming of romantic moments and an exceptional holiday experience in Rhodes, with long-lasting memories. Only 1.5 km from beautiful Lindos, LINDOS MEMORIES is fully integrated into the natural environment since it is built with wood and stone following the Venetian architecture. Its 70 luxurious rooms combine unpretentious elegance with impressive views. A dive in the sandy beach with the turquoise water or in the swimming pool releases all your stress. If you wish to follow your daily exercise routine, modern gym facilities are available. A specially designed games room is waiting for you in the afternoon or after your dinner at the hotel’s restaurant Navarino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mitsis Lindos Memories Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Memories Hotel Lindos
- Memories Hotel Lindos
- Mitsis Lindos Memories Resort & Spa Rhodes