My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for a week in peak season and absolutely loved it. The staff can't do enough for you. The rooms are beautiful and kept in pristine condition, as is the rest of the hotel.
We paid just over £500 per person for a week bed and breakfast here, including transfers and flights and for that price we cannot fault the hotel at all. We received a half bottle of wine and fruit selection to our room on arrival, which was lovely, with a partial sea view even though we hadn't paid for one. There are safes in all rooms, which can be used for free and the air con is also included...and very much needed in the intense Rhodes summer heat.
All staff are incredibly friendly and helpful.
The hotel has a beautiful pool are that leads down to a private beach area in a secluded cove area between Pefkos and Lindos, which are both easily accessible by bus (timetables can be gotten from reception and its 1.50euros each way, cheaper than a taxi by a long way.)
We were staying bed and breakfast, and the breakfast was amazing, I have never seen such a selection of food, and all tasted wonderful.
We ate at the hotels restaurant one night which was very nice, and paid 20euros each another night to stay for the 'Greek night' which is like a BBQ buffet with music and dancing one night a weeks, which I would really reccommend. But we chose to explore nearby Pefkos and Lindos the other nights.
The only negative points are that the prices in the hotel are very expensive, eg 3.90euros for a cold drink round the pool. And you are unable to keep things in the minibar fridge in the room, which is a bit annoying, as it means we had to eat at the poolside area everyday, which was a bit expensive, but I can't complain too much as the food was beautiful and the service very pleasant.
Overall, a wonderful holiday, I would reccommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LINDOS MEMORIES RESORT & SPA, a five-star atmospheric boutique hideaway by the sea, is an ideal choice for couples dreaming of romantic moments and an exceptional holiday experience in Rhodes, with long-lasting memories. Only 1.5 km from beautiful Lindos, LINDOS MEMORIES is fully integrated into the natural environment since it is built with wood and stone following the Venetian architecture. Its 70 luxurious rooms combine unpretentious elegance with impressive views. A dive in the sandy beach with the turquoise water or in the swimming pool releases all your stress. If you wish to follow your daily exercise routine, modern gym facilities are available. A specially designed games room is waiting for you in the afternoon or after your dinner at the hotel’s restaurant Navarino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mitsis Lindos Memories Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Memories Hotel Lindos
- Memories Hotel Lindos
- Mitsis Lindos Memories Resort & Spa Rhodes