This is a great hotel, my mum and I went for a girls week.
We go B&B because we are foodies and like variety and eating in different places each night (half board/full board meals are taken in the main restaurant only). If you're not sure note that the hotel offers B&B guests the chance to opt into half board or full board per day for a fixed price. The hotels 'smart' restaurant Asterias is fantastic, also we recommend a couple of restaurants outside the complex, Konstantins for its excellent meat dishes and wines and Nikolaos for honest authentic Greek cuisine. Although the hotel is quite isolated, we find there is enough choice inside the hotel and outside to go B&B here, including a trip to Lindos per week.
The breakfast in the hotel is one of the best i've ever had in terms of both variety and quality- in particular the coffee is nice and strong which is rare.
Upgraded to a room with private small pool and it was well worth it. it can get quite muggy in peak summer so its a nice to have a plunge pool. Also having a private terrace to sunbathe on is a nice luxury (although there is no shortage of sunbeds all around the grounds). we had a veranda covered in jasmine, its very pretty and quiet as we faced the garden borders.
The hotel is really beautiful with bright flowers everywhere. the lawns are green and well maintained.
There are so many pools here so you're sure to find one to suit you. we wanted to be quite active and there are some long pools in the quiet garden borders of the resort where you can do lengths. The gym is pretty well equipped and free. There is a convenience shop outside the complex and inside the hotel.
It hasnt changed much in the last 3 years, the same acts are coming back week after week. I think it could do with an overhaul, and perhaps more acts with audience participation like the belly dancer. For example a disco interrupted with interviewing children over the microphone is pretty tedious for adults.
A final suggestion to the hotel: we would like to see more incentives for your returning guests! You didn't know who we were on our second visit. But the stay was fabulous as expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The quality renowned, Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas is the ideal destination for marvelous vacations and relaxing holidays. This architecturally innovative hotel combines luxury with its delightful blend of Greek Classical styles and ambiance meters from the crystal clear beach. The hotel is situated in the tranquil bay of Kalathos, close to the picturesque village of Lindos, on the Southeast area of Rhodes Island. Its unique beauties of nature and cultural heritage characterize it as the most intriguing region of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lindos
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Hotel
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Resort
- Atrium Palace Rhodes
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Lindos, Rhodes