The service received was first class, from the reception staff who were always most helpful, to the restaurant staff who always worked with smiles on their faces, despite the extreme heat at times. Pani at the pool bar gets a special mention as he does in many reviews for his most pleasant and happy persona.
The rooms were adequate, plenty of room, clean and tidy, not sure that they would meet English 5* rating. Beds were quite hard (good for bad backs!) We did have an army of ants one night but these were soon exterminated by the most professional and helpful cleaning staff who appeared to work tirelessly throughout the day.The bar service was also excellent, however, must say prices really expensive. 3.90 Euro for glass of lager (not a pint) 2.90 for soft drinks such as coke.
The location of the hotel is very isolated as described in brochures etc. The beach also as described, is pebbly and does drop away, so not ideal for small children and non swimmers. Lindos beach was great. Bus ride to Lindos and Rhodes made for fun days. We didnt hire a car, that was a personal choice however, for the more confident driver,a car would be ideal for seeing more of the island. Plenty of car hire availabe. The hotel swimming pools were magnificant, the grounds were outstanding.
Locally there was a supermarket with all reasonably priced produce and products that was run by a very friendly couple. Also, cafe (Mo Vidas) next to the supermarket was a great place to have a drink prior to hotel dinner, or a meal. The pizzas and baguettes were brilliant and a good price. Fantasticly friendly reception from the couple who ran it.
We liked the swimming pools very much and had little trouble getting sun loungers, this may become more troublesome should the hotel get any busier. The usual booking of the sun loungers by way of placing towels etc on them continues to be a norm.
If there was any negative, it would be the food for children. This could have been a bit more fussy children friendly! One thing to be aware of, at times we noted flies either flying around the food or actually on it, however, there are many staff available to ensure that the flies do not hang around!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The quality renowned, Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas is the ideal destination for marvelous vacations and relaxing holidays. This architecturally innovative hotel combines luxury with its delightful blend of Greek Classical styles and ambiance meters from the crystal clear beach. The hotel is situated in the tranquil bay of Kalathos, close to the picturesque village of Lindos, on the Southeast area of Rhodes Island. Its unique beauties of nature and cultural heritage characterize it as the most intriguing region of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotel.de, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lindos
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Hotel
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Resort
- Atrium Palace Rhodes
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Lindos, Rhodes