My Wife and I have just returned from a two week stay at this hotel (Half board).
By Greek standards this is a five star but in all intense and purposes it a four. The hotel is on its own and you will need to catch the bus into Lindos and get a taxi back (last return bus at 8pm). However, they taxis were cheap and plentiful. Although, half board we ate out in Lindos six times in the evening enjoying the roof top restaurants and the buzz of the place. We thought the hotel lacked a Greek atmosphere and we could have been anywhere in the Med.
The staff they were very good and attentive from the bar, restaurant and room. Special mention to the animation team they had always a smile on their faces and worked long hours.
The grounds were very pleasant and there were plenty of sun beds but you still had the early morning “towel brigade” protecting their same spot place in the sun (get a life).
Rooms were clean and a little dated but we did not spend much time in the room.
Not so good
The food at best was average but you could get something to eat.
One area near the spar did have a sewerage smell but if you avoided this area there were no problems.
The pool sun beds need updating as these were plastic and uncomfortable (not what you come to expect from a 5 star).
On the whole we had a great holiday and if we return we would only book B&B in the future. Those we met on AI packages never left the hotel and missed a lot that the area could offer. The Greeks seem to be pricing themselves out of the holiday market and we found prices in the shops more expensive than Spain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The quality renowned, Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas is the ideal destination for marvelous vacations and relaxing holidays. This architecturally innovative hotel combines luxury with its delightful blend of Greek Classical styles and ambiance meters from the crystal clear beach. The hotel is situated in the tranquil bay of Kalathos, close to the picturesque village of Lindos, on the Southeast area of Rhodes Island. Its unique beauties of nature and cultural heritage characterize it as the most intriguing region of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lindos
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Hotel
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Resort
- Atrium Palace Rhodes
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Lindos, Rhodes