We have just returned home from a fortnights stay at the Atrium Palace Hotel in Kalathos where we had our wedding and honeymoon. Our room was great, with a huge bed and nice bathroom with a spa bath. But what really made the difference was the attached private pool. The facilities throughout the hotel were excellent from the buffet breakfast to the pool-bar, spa and the wonderful Asterias restaurant. The hotel backs on to the huge beach at Kalathos. It's a pebble beach but don't let that put you off, it's lovely, great for lounging and swimming and is quieter than the nearby beaches at Lindos.
The surrounding area is great with the town of Lindos the central hub. It is pedestrainised and parking at the beach is near impossible unless you go very early. But if you don't mind walking you will find somewhere on the outskirts at the top of the hill. If you are looking for something more than basking in the sun there is no shortage of activities in the area from ancient ruins to water sports and cruises. We even spotted a sign for traditional archery.
We can't speak highly enough about the Atrium Palace Hotel its location and facilities, but what really makes it special are the staff. From Agata the hotel wedding planner to the girls at the spa who did the hair and make up. The busy bees at breakfast and the ever courteous reception staff. The food and staff at Asterias restaurant and beach bar were incredible. And certainly not least the fantastic house keeper who took care of our room and us during our stay. All these people helped give us the wedding of our dreams and much more. Everything said or done was designed to make us feel special yet it never felt contrived. There was genuine warmth from everyone that we miss already. We will return, hopefully soon. Amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The quality renowned, Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas is the ideal destination for marvelous vacations and relaxing holidays. This architecturally innovative hotel combines luxury with its delightful blend of Greek Classical styles and ambiance meters from the crystal clear beach. The hotel is situated in the tranquil bay of Kalathos, close to the picturesque village of Lindos, on the Southeast area of Rhodes Island. Its unique beauties of nature and cultural heritage characterize it as the most intriguing region of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lindos
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Hotel
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Resort
- Atrium Palace Rhodes
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Lindos, Rhodes